The Elementals - -Clover-Charmz-

The Elementals ➡ -Clover-Charmz-

Hey! here is your cover.

Description:

Fire.

Air.

Earth.

Water.

Light.

Dark.

Elementasia-a place split into four, a modern, yet ancient land. The Fire Kingdom lies to the northeast, where bush lands thrive in the intense heat, and a deep gorge running along the centre of the district slashed the place almost in half like a sword, filled with the ashes of long forgotten foolishness, people who dared to jump over into the scorching lava below. To the northwest, there is the Air Kingdom, a place high up in the mountains, villages set on top of the high plateaus, so they could stay close to the sky, where they felt belonged. In the southwest however, lives a kingdom completely opposite to their neighbours. The Earth Kingdom lived plainly on the land, tending to crops and farming. Lush green forests and fertile soil decorated the environment, creating idyllic scenes.And the last kingdom, the Water Kingdom, rested along a secluded island surrounded by water and detached from the mainland. While the island itself was covered in cherry blossoms, tall trees and plenty of streams, rivers and lakes, the true beauty of the place was underwater, coral reefs with a ridiculous amount of marine life, stretching as far as the eye can see. Elementasia was also a place of magic.And this was the reason why six unlikely heroes-Victoria, Tyren, Abagail, Ethan and Iris, will represent their elements through a great journey across Elementasia with only a confusing prophecy and their developing powers.Thanks to the endless journey they have no choice but to quest, their fates will slowly entwine themselves with other's destinies, forming friendship, trust, loyalty and maybe something more...Will they solve their own elemental turmoil in their hidden powers, Or will they fail to see the incoming threat looming over them like a shadow in the distance before it's too late?A tale of romance, adventure, the four elements and action.

Don't be afraid to tell me if you want anything changed whether it would be the font, the people, the background, anything. :) Enjoy!

 :) Enjoy!