My Diamond in the Rough - Hazel_Mia

My Diamond in the Rough ➡

So sorry for the wait, if you have read the previous two 'chapters' you would know the reasons as to why.

Description: (warning: for those who read the descriptions there is harsh language in this one)

I'm a mess. The girl who a guy would take a chance on and would end up in a ditch.The one who stood up to him and didn't take no for a answer.He believes age is not just a number...It's a principle that can't and shouldn't be crossed.....But. He is already crossing. Can he make it to the other side.*************Author: Hey you guys I'm Hazel_Mia. This book is about a girl who goes thru a hard obstacle that affect her mentally.Her name is Amina Thomas and she is mainly 14 and is African American. She feel that she will do anything to get what she needs or want...and when I say anything. I really mean anything...as long as it didn't mean she had to open her legs for someone's d*ck or manhood.The guy who believes age=principle.Is named. Trey Smith he is 17 in this story and he is Caucasian . He and his brother where put to the test by their father ever since birth.His brother Gio is not placed under so much pressure while Trey his brother is placed under a lot of pressure.Amina-14 years oldZiana-14 years old (Amina's Bff)Trey-17 years oldGio-19 years old (Trey brother)