The Lost 46 - QueenEsqueda

The Lost 46 --> QueenSecretGirl

Sorry I have been so inactive recently. Year 11 is becoming a lot more tighter with the deadlines as I only have nine weeks of school left. I'll try and complete as many covers as I can today! 

Description:

It all started on a Field trip. One that went wrong. No one noticed the teacher missing because we were told that she would meet us there. No one noticed that the bus driver was ...off. No one noticed that we were driving in the wrong direction. No one noticed when we should have.*

Wren Salvador is your typical good girl, on top of grades, listens to the teacher, all ways goes home on the right time.Karma Salvador is the outcast. No one knows or cares about him except his twins sister who he really doesn't get along with.Bellamy Martinez is the handsome badboy who is reckless and doesn't care about anything. The only thing he cares about is his 8 year old sister, Jacklyn.Lily Cherokee is the werid native american girl who speaks of old spirits and old stories. She is free spirited and kind though everyone over looks that.Charlie Alejandro is the schools popular girl. Pretty, sleeps with anyone, has money, ect. She has everything she has everything she wants and yet...nothing.What happens when there is 46 kids on one bus, with no teacher, and a bus driver who they have never met before. And what happens when they are suddenly in the middle of a forest with a murder after them. Let's see how these "clichés" can change.

 Let's see how these "clichés" can change