Her Cover

I have a blank page. I can fill it with anything I want, mystery, romance, adventure. My pen has been taught to dance ever so gracefully around the page, pouring the contents of my mind out into the open. It gives me a thrill, my own hell of a life isn't enough for what my heart and mind crave, so I write about adventures and love and mystery that have been abandoned from my life and put them in something greater, where I call all the shots.

Here, I have no power over anything. I crave the need to be in control, but my hands have trouble steering in the right direction. I am not someone who you would look at and assume my head is in books all day and writing pleases me. When people look at me, they see a normal 15 year old girl, with short tanned legs hinting a bit of muscle when I walk, strong thin arms, average chest and feet, small hands, thin pink lips, rosy cheeks, long brown hair, a pointed yet small nose, always two diamond earrings in each ear, a bit of a belly, and bright eyes that I can never nail the color of. People know me as the daddy's girl athlete and the girl who makes the younger class's heart throb. Most people, however, have no idea I have a brain.

My best friends, Kendall, Catrina, and Nikki are very different, representing two different sides to my life. Nikki and Kendall have been by my side since age 5, they're also the more athletic of the three bestfriends. Nikki is very shy but not around me and Kendall, she is around Catrina though, she doesn't like her very much like Kendall does. Catrina has any guy she wants wrapped around her finger, much like the power over guys I long for. She has fake blonde hair and plump lips. She's not the skinniest person I've ever met, she most certainly does not sport a thigh gap like my day one best friends. Her thighs and calfs are quite big, but so is her bottom, in fact it's huge. She doesn't have curves, just a big ass. Her faces very pretty though, she claims here eyes are green but they're actually kind of dark. She doesn't even have a big chest..so I don't see what so many guys see in her.

The bell rings and it's time to go home. I'm at my locker when my shoulder is tapped and I spin around to meet the shining blue eyes of Liam, Liam Stoch. He's new here, and I don't know much about him, only that he's way out of my league. It's a good thing I don't get nervous around guys at all.

"Hi, uhm I'm Liam," he says while running his fingers threw his soft deep brown locks.

"Hey, I'm Jennifer, did you need something?" I ask confused as to why he would be talking to me. I mean I am part of the popular crowd but outside of school I'm a nobody, just a girl with her books and a soccer ball.

"Uhm no, I just thought you'd wanna talk?" He wears a confused expression and I'm kind of amused.

"Why is that?" I ask smirking.

"I don't know most people here seem generally interested in me," he says while showing off his perfect smile.

"Cocky much? If I wanted to talk to you I would have," I try to shut him down quickly knowing he'd never actually be interested in me. "See you around!" I yell to him as I walk away, not letting him answer.

LIAMS POV:

'Damn I thought that would've been easier' I think to myself walking my short walk home. That girl Jennifer, she's..different. Her air-head of a friend Catrina came up to me rambling on about how I was invited to a party at her house this Friday night. She's like every other girl I meet, throwing herself at me, she practically had desperate spelled out in bold letters across her forehead. Jennifer though, I can tell she's different. And I'm gonna do anything I can to break down those thick walls of hers.

HEY GUYS. SO IM COMPLETELY NEW AT THIS. I REALLY HOPE THIS BOOK GOES FAR BECAUSE I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR IT. JUST GETTING LIKE 5 READS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME BECAUSE IM GETTING TO SHARE MY WORK. AND NO WORRIES I HAVE EXPERIENCE IM WRITING! THANKS LOVE YOU ALL!!!

JENNIFERS POV:

I'm sitting very uncomfortably at lunch. I'm in between Catrina and my best friend Michael. Michael is probably the only other hot guy in this school. He has deep brown eyes and light brown hair. He also has a very nice body, he's tall, and is very caring. I love Michael as a big brother, nothing more.

Across from me sits directly Liam, his smoldering eyes boring into me. He hasn't stopped staring all lunch period and it makes me think I have something on my face. Sitting next to him wearing an angry and ticked off expression is Hunter, my ex. We broke up last year due to his constant flirting with other girls, but we manage to still be friends. God I really wish they would stop staring at me.

"Hey guys, stop staring at her she's mine remember?" Michael teases them by slinging a toned long arm around me and I nuzzle into him playing along. Everyone knows we're kidding, and Michael gives me a wink before detaching himself from me to finish his burger.

"So you guys are a thing?" Liam asks flushing and I almost choke on my sandwich. Everyone starts laughing and me and michael are already on the floor clutching our stomachs.

"NO WAY!" I manage to say catching my breath. God that was funny. Once everyone was calmed down I explained to Liam how close Michael and I are. He simply nodded blushing at his ignorance.

"Anyway Liam, are you coming to my party?" Catrina asks him twirling a long piece of blonde hair around her finger and batting her eye lashes. He turns to me.

"Jennifer, are you going?"

I answer giving him a nod and a smirk threatening to play on my lips. He turns back to Catrina.

"Then yes, I'll be there," He informs Catrina and gives me a wink.