Bad news

JAKES POV

I wake up with a splitting head ache in my own bed. I look across from me and find a slim blonde in bed next to me, completely nude.

"Oops," I murmur.

I don't even try to remember what happened and wake the girl up.

"Good morning," she smiles lazily, she has hazel eyes and a gap between her two front teeth.

"Get out," I say, not even looking at her. She looks at me confusedly as I pull on my boxers and black skinny jeans. Seeing I have to take matters into my own hands, I take out my phone.

"Did I do something wrong? Jake, talk to me," she pleads. I don't even know her name. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and she's hot on my tail.

She keeps asking me questions on whether she was good or maybe her breathe smelt blah blah blah blah blah.

Annoyed, I take my phone out, and scroll until I find what I am looking for. Ah, found it. I turn my phone so she can see it.

"Press play," I curtly instruct her. She obeys and taps on the screen with wide eyes.

"Wha-what is this?" She asks, her small voice shaky. I laugh and shake my head.

"This, my love, is showing the world how naive you are, now get out before I post it on YouTube," she shakes her head a couple times, hot tears streaming down her face. She doesn't even say anything, just stares at the tape of her and I last night and cries. Soon enough she runs out of my house, taking her belongings with her.

AUSTINS POV

I yawn, stretching out my limbs across my bed. I wake up to a text from Jake.

ATTACHMENT; 1 video.

I watch the video and laugh to myself. How stupid could girls get? I mean, you meet a guy at the club, fuck, and then you guys live on to have three kids a huge house, and grow old together. Ha, not how it works. I text Jake back.

Austin: just add her to the list.

A few seconds later, he responded.

Jake: we both know who's next.

I shudder at his last text. Jennifer seems like a nice girl, and Liam obviously has a thing for her, so why ruin her? Whatever, I just do what Jake says and learn off him. He is one of my older brothers, after all. Of course, I'm still apart of that bet. I didn't know how to refuse, I don't even find her that attractive.

SPENCERS POV

I stayed awake all night thinking about Jennifer. I already know exactly how I'm gonna get her, but I have this feeling I should let either Jake or Austin have her, she isn't my type. I'm gonna go after her, but the money better be worth it. She's a complete downgrade from my usual 'friends'. She seems so innocent too, I'm not that heartless to take a girls virginity away by a bet. But hey, if I don't do it one of my other brothers will, so might as well make it me who has the money.

DING DING DING

I groan as the front door alarm goes off. It quickly gets shut off my probably one of my brothers. I'm about to fall back asleep when I hear giggling. Then, I hear someone telling her to keep quiet.

Liam's home...with Jennifer.

LIAMS POV

I have just gotten back from a early morning coffee with Jennifer at Starbucks. She was wearing black, as I noticed, which make her eyes bright green, hazel, maybe even a little yellow. I don't know, but I couldn't keep my eyes off hers. I offered her to come over after, thinking all my brothers would me out at there victim from last nights house. Maybe Austin would be home, but that would probably be it.

I lead her into my comfy house and close the door behind us, setting off the alarm. I quickly shut it off too find Jennifer staring at a picture hung on the wall of me when I was little, but naked. She was giggling quite loudly so I shushed her. She nodded and tried to suppress her laugh, failing horribly as she noticed every one of my brothers, but Jake, had one hanging up. Only because he burned the picture after his friends discovering it.

That's when I hear the footsteps coming down stairs. Please be Austin, please be Austin, please be Austin. Shit.

My prayers were unanswered when Spencer came sauntering down the stairs, with an evil smirk playing on his lips. This can only be bad news.