blurred

I couldnt turn, or move in any way to be exact. I started to panic, struggling underneath the massive weight on top of me. I finally opened my eyes to find Liam, practically on top of me in an unfamiliar room.

"Liam," I tried to wake him up lightly, but it was no use.

"Liam!" I hit his arm.

"Ow! well good morning to you too love," and thank god, he rolled his body off of me.

"You almost smothered me."

"You liked it."

I blushed, "Where even are we?"

"Welcome to casa de Liam," he said cheekily.

"You brought me here? I dont remember," I told him, bits and pieces of last night were a blur. Thats when I notice it. A huge gash was running from Liam's black eye to his jaw, I stared at him bewildered.

"OH MY GOD! Liam, what happened to your face?!"

"Well thanks, and lets get some breakfast, yeah?" He got up and walked down to the kitchen with me on his heals.

"Ok, so now tell me what happened to your god damn face," once we were sitting at the kitchen table with coffee and killer head aches.

"Well, do you remember Hunter coming up to us while we were dancing?" I thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah, so I told him to go fuck vanessa and left," I cringe at the memory.

"Yeah, when you left me and Hunter got into a fight," he grabbed my empty mug to put it in the sink, letting me see his bloody knuckles.

"Over what?" I ask curious. They seemed to be getting along fine at school.

"You," he answered simply. Why would Hunter fight over me? He clearly showed me he wanted Vanessa much more, the slut.

"Im sorry," after learning it was about me I didnt wanna bombarde him with questions. Instead I brought him to the sink and sat on the marble. I grabbed a wet rag.

"Come here," I told him and he obeyed, standing in between my legs I took the towel and cleaned the dried blood off his hands. Next I reached for his face. His beautiful eyes were staring right at me, and I tried not to notice. After I fixed his wounds I found myself staring into his eyes.

"You have nice eyes," I told him, not thinking before I spoke. I quickly looked back down to inspect his knuckles again.

"I could say the same for you," I bushed a deep red and he chuckled.

"Anyway, we should go for dinner tonight together," he said as he tilted my chin up to meet my green eyes with his blue ones.

"With that gash on your face? I can't be in public with that," I said smiling and sticking my tongue out.

"That's it," before I knew what was happening I was slung over his shoulder as he ran into a different room.

"Put me down!' I shrieked, but it was no use.

He came to a halt.

"What's the magic word?" He asking tauntingly.

"Please," I said pouting my lip that he couldn't see.

"No that's not it"

"Then what is it?"

"Liam is a sex god," I can just picture the smirk on his face.

"You wish," I said holding back a laugh.

"You asked for it," he took me down from his shoulder, just to slam me onto a bed. He quickly got on top of me and started tickling me.

"Liam! Liam oh my god stop!" he didn't stop.

"Liam I can't breathe!" He finally stopped and started cracking up. When he finished clutching his stomach and laughing to show his beautiful dimples, he was still on top of me. I found myself looking into those dazzling eyes.

SORRY FOR ALL THE SHORT UPDATES. ILL TRY TO DO BETTER, LOVE YOU GUYS xo