Bloody knuckles

JENNIFERS POV:

Everything was going great. We still hadn't switched positions for 2 songs, but i didnt mind. All too soon I look up and find Hunter staring at us and he quickly rushes over.

His eyes were red and he wreaked of alcohol. He was completely smashed. He looked Liam right in the eye, his hands still on my hips.

"Let. Go. Of. Her." he growled at Liam. I stood there confused as to why Hunter would care, we're just friends.

Liam looked back at him with and equally intense stare and smirked.

"Why? I dont think thats gonna happen," Liam purred as he tightened his grip on my hips. Ow.

"Dont you dare make me do it myself," Hunter slurred and I knew this wasnt gonna end well so I stepped in. I released myself from Liams grip and looked up at Hunter.

"Hunter, leave us alone. Go find Vanessa to fuck or something," and with that I ran into the house. I ran upstairs and into the bathroom, only to find Nick Smith washing his hands

"Hey there gorgeous," he slurred and backed me up into the door.

"H-hey Nick, I was just leaving-"

"Ha, no youre not," he growls. With our bodys pushed together he slowly ran his hand up my thigh, and under my top.

"Nick please, youre drunk please don't do this," I cry into his shirt.

"I do what I want," he slurs back and reaches for the zipper on my shorts. Nick and I were always close friends until I started dating Hunter, and he never really spoke to me again despite my calls and texts.

He slides my pants to my ankles and takes in my thin pink underwear. He points to his shorts.

"Take them off,"

"No," and he slapped me, hard.

"I said, take them off!" so I do what I was told and take them off revealing his boxers and erection. Just as he slides my panties to the side the door bursts open, revealing Liam with a black eye and bloody knuckles.

"Help!" I scream to him and it only takes him a second to realize whats happening and throw Nick to the ground. I zip my shorts back on and run, not wanting to see the outcome of this.

Once I get into the hall I break down sobbing, and feel a pair of strong arms carry me away, and I fall into a deep sleep.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE I HAVE MIDTERMS BUT ILY SO MUCH AND COMMENT!!!