Niave

JENN'S POV

Down the stairs came Spencer, with no shirt and basketball shorts hanging loosely on his hips. His hair was pushed back and his eyes showed mischief. I was intrigued. I unconsciously followed his v-line, disappearing into his shorts, and my eyes slowly travelled up his toned torso to a smirk playing on his lips. I looked over at Liam who had steam coming out of his ears. I blushed and hung my head low, ashamed I got caught.

"Like what ya see, huh Jenny?" I smiled at my new nickname and blushed vigorously at his words, too embarrassed to answer, which only seemed to make his smile more prominent.

"Spence, I thought you'd be out?" Liam asked questioningly.

"Decided to stay in tonight to study?" Spencer asked more than answered. Liam shook his head, which was bright red.

"Maybe you should lea-" Liam started but was quickly cut off by Spencer.

"Liam, could you make me some coffee? I'm sure Jennifer here would like some too," he gestured toward me and I nodded.

"If it's not too much, that would be lovely" I said. You can practically see the waves of anger rolling off of him while he storms off into the kitchen. I didn't really wanna be left alone with Spencer, but I found him fascinating.

Before I realize what is happening I am lifted off my feet and slung over Spencer's shoulder. Before I can respond he sprints upstairs, he goes to the first door he sees and throws me on the bed I'm assuming is his.

"Spencer! What the-" he cuts me off by placing his lips to mine, joining me on the bed. I kiss him back, until my subconscious kicks in and I pull away.

I was about to ask what that was for but he quickly attached his lips to my neck, forcing me to straddle him.

"I can make you feel so good, my Jenny, you just have to let me in," he purred into my hear. My cheeks heated up, I didn't know how to respond.

He started sucking at the skin, causing me to moan. That only encourages him and soon I am laying on top of him.

"Common Jennifer, Liam doesn't have to know," I gulp before he crashes his lips into mine again. He licks my bottom lip for entrance, and I accept. We only pull away when we hear a gasp and cups crashing to the floor.

Standing in the door way is a shocked Liam, with his jaw wide open and his eyes ready to join his mouth on the floor.

"Liam I-I-" I begin, but he's not up for my bullshit.

"Get out," he demands. All I can see is pure anger in his eyes, it's not the Liam I know. I turn back to Spencer for help, but he just points towards to the door. I quickly run out of his room, until I am all the way home.