Brothers

Just as Liam leaned into me, we were interrupted by 3 guys standing awkwardly in the door way.

"Uhm hi," I said to them.

"Oh uhm Jennifer, these are my brothers ...." he looked slightly embarrassed and angry. Still hot though.

"I'm Jake," said the probably oldest one, he was gorgeous. His brown curls were swept away from his face, and he showed off a devilish smile.

"I'm Austin," said who looked to be slightly younger than jake. Still cute, nonetheless.

"And I'm Spencer," said the one who looked about Liam's age. Every single one of them were flawless. I mentally applauded their parents.

"We'll just leave you two to it then," and with that they all smirked at us, spencer even winked in my direction.

Liam caught me staring after them.

"They're bad news, Jenn, you don't wanna get involved with them," but I think he only said that because he was jealous. He shouldn't worry though, all of them are way out of my league, even he is. It's only a matter of time until he realizes and drops me for someone worthy of him.

LIAMS POV

I can't have anyone of my brothers getting their hands on her. I know they now all have their eye on her, I was hoping they would never meet her. I really don't want to fight with them, but if they try to come after my girl, a fight to the death it will be.

JAKE (LIAMS BROTHER) POV

"Okay boys," I was currently sitting in the living room with my brothers all but Liam, who was still drooling over, I think he said her name was Jennifer? Jillian? Something like that.

"Let's make a bet, whoever gets Liam's little crush in bed, first, gets $50 from each of the losers. You guys in?"

There was a chorus of yeahs and definitelys around the room. I, for one, was excited for the outcome. Liam deserved to be hurt, in my eyes anyway. The other boys don't know how much I want him to suffer like I did.

JENNIFERS POV

Dear journal,

I just left Liam's house. I think he might be into me, but not for long. He'll realize how I'm not the one he wants and drop me like I'm hot any day now. I'm not looking forward to that day, I actually enjoy his company. Plus, I have recently discovered he has equally attractive brothers, all around my age. Not that I could possibly get one of them, but they're definitely a sight to see. Liam invited me over again tomorrow, and I can't wait.

A/N

SO THAT LITTLE JOURNAL THING IS WHAT JENN KEEPS BECAUSE SHE LIKES TO WRITE AND STUFF, YOU GET THE POINT. WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN OVER JENNIFER?😏😏😚