The Woman

The beautiful woman is forcefully awaked by the opening of the curtains. Warm sunlight seeps into the room and the girl unfolded herself like a cat, from her curled up position.

"Miss, it's 6:00. Time to wake up." the polite man in the butler outfit says. The woman gives a sleepy nod and pulls herself from her bed. She yawns and soon stands up. In a moment of time the sleepiness clears from her eyes, and soon seemed never to have existed. In 20 minutes she came out of her room, with a complete change. The woman, around the age of 20, was small for her age, not even reaching 5 ft tall. If she could be called beautiful when she first woke up, now she could be called a Angel. She wore a grey long skirt, that looked slightly tight around the waist, her shirt was a button-up long sleeve shirt, that was white, that was also covered by a grey jacket, that matched perfectly with her skirt.

 She makes her way over, and soon sits down at the large table, big enough to fit 12 people with a lot of room to spare. At the head of the table was an old man, and at the other was an old woman. The old man looks up when the woman walks in. " Teresa, darling, come sit and eat with you parents." the woman, Teresa nods politely and sits down next to the old man, her dad. "How are you today father?" Teresa asks. "Fine, fine, fine, it just me old bones acting up, that all." her dad says. Teresa looks over to the old woman, and for an instant her eyebrows frown, but soon revert back to normal. "Mother." Teresa says with a nod of her head. The woman nods back curtly. Teresa looks away, obviously used to it.

 She takes her time eating and by the time she finishes it was 7. "Excuse me, it is time for me to leave." Teresa says to her dad. "It's fine, you may leave." he says, but soon after the old man starts up a coughing fit. Teresa rushes to the man's side, but he pushes her off. "I(cough) said I was(cough) fine!" the old man looks at Teresa. "I said you could leave." Teresa nods and quickly leaves. After sighing she fixes her appearance and starts walking. Soon she comes across door and she enters without hesitation. Inside there was a mountain of books. Books filled every corner of the room and soon she sat down and started reading. That is how her life went day by day. Until something happened.