New World part 2

Teresa leaps to her feet and looks around. She was in some strange forest, with largeish trees. The clothes she was wearing seemed to be made out of some type of silk. It was smoother than anything she had ever felt, not to mention softer. Is was a light brown, it's cuffs a deeper brown. She had no shoes. She also noticed immediately that her skin was blue, not the tan it used to be. In a holster on her back sat a big blue and green staff. It was almost as big as her. 

Teresa took a deep breath. The staff was beautiful, it seemed to come from some techno-fantasy mix. The tip was a long, large crystal that was a deep blue. Part of the shaft was black, before it got to the syfi part, there it alternated between blue and green. 

'At least my hair is still normal.' Teresa thinks as she plays with her hair. Until she realized that her hair that used to be a black, turned blue like her skin. She freezes then sighs. She turns to a tree and carefully walks over to it. She didn't have any shoes so she decided to sit up in the tree until Hogen found her.

She waited there for a while until she heard the crunching of leaves. Teresa looks up in hope only to see a huge grey monster appear. The things face had sharp pointy teeth, tree trunk like arms, hands that each could completely cover her head by itself. With just it's clothes one could tell it came from backwater places. While 'well' made, they looked extremely crappy, made only to survive the winter in. The monster carried a huge weapon that had a hammer side and a axe side. One hit with that thing and she'd go flying.