Hogen Part 2

Hogen was doing work like always and then he turned and watched the door. Every time his boss stopped by everyone never gave him a thing to do all scurrying around making it look like they do everything. So he just watched her. At first he realised it was weird, but he couldn't help himself. So that's how when she came into the room he saw the laser aimed at the side of her head. He acted without thinking. 

He pushed himself off the wall leaped over one of the employees desks, pushed aside a co-worker and pushed her down right when he heard the gunshot. He smiled as he mentally gave himself a pat on his back, but the 'hand' came back wet. Them the pain hit him. Yes, he saved her, but in return he got a piece of lead in his shoulder.

 As he looked at the terrified face of his boss he thinks it over, then nods. It was worth it. He turns in mid air and slams into the desks that was to the side of his boss. He plows through the first desk, into the second one, before finally stopping by the 3rd one. He opened his arms to find that his boss was alright. Then the screaming started. "He's gone mad!" "he tackled the boss!" "he's insane!" 'wait what?!?!' "get your hands off of miss Teresa, you beast!" one of her bodyguards say.

 The bodyguard rushes over kicks Hogen in the head and takes away his boss, or should he say Teresa? He groans and holds up his hands. The other bodyguard didn't care. He kicked hogen on the stomach and then punches him in the face. Hogen feels one of his teeth wiggle. The bodyguard backs up for a moment, and starts to wound up his arm for a big hit. Hogen growls and his eyes glare at the bodyguard. To Hogen, time slows down, the fist flies in slow motion towards him. Hogen's hands move just as slow, but he was still faster.

 He catches the bodyguards hand. The bodyguard's face pales. His hand was caught so easily. Hogen growls and looks at the bodyguard. "Wait before drawing conclusions! You probably let the damned bastard get away! Fuck!" Hogen stands up holding his shoulder. The bodyguard frowns. Hogen points towards the window. The guard turns and sees the bullet hole. "Oh shit." "damn right oh shit! You kicked me in the head for no reason!" but before Hogen finished his complaint the guard rushes to Teresa side. "Miss are you ok? Where you hit?!?" Teresa shakes her head, she was still confused. "Whew..." the guard sighs.

Everyone was looking back and forth not understanding what was happening. The guard turns around towards Hogen. "My apologies, thankyou for saving Miss Teresa. How could we ever repay you." the man says bowing his head. Hogen stares at him, then openes his mouth. But before even a word could leave his mouth he feels a sharp pain in his shoulder and Hogen's eyes roll to the back of his head. Hogen flops down, and face palms the floor.