A Father's Grief

The boom shakes the building, one of my more expensive ones. All of the clocks go off, every single one, including our phones. I ignore that and look up, my face pale. 

"Men! With me!" I run towards the stairs. The boom came from Teresa's room. I charge up the stairs and climb the 5 stories to her room in a couple of seconds. I slam open the door to her floor and was shocked by what I saw. Her entire room was gone. Whatever hit the room had more power behind it than I have ever seen, it completely destroyed everything in its path. Where the blast stopped, though everything was only slightly disturbed. The blast was extremely controlled.

 I look around wildly and in the distance I see a orange and black blob running way. I point my finger at it.

"Kill it!!! Send our dogs, our chopper, our guns!!! Just kill it!!!!" I scream. Then I look around again. "Teresa! Where are you?!?! Teresa! Hogen! Hogen where is my daughter!!!" I scream while looking around wildly. One of my guards run towards me. "Sir... THe cammas show the missile hitting the room with... " The guard started saying. "My daughter! WHERE IS SHE!!!!" "... SIr I'm sorry..." the guard lowers his head. "No... No! No!!! I refuse to believe you, someone had tried to kill her in so many ways, Hogen's managed to stop them all for killing her. There is no way he would let my child die in such a way!!!" I charge towards the camera room...