Hogen Part 3

"Ugh..." Hogen groaned and sat up. He was in a hospital bed and there was no one else in here. He looked down at his arms and pulled out the IV drip. He managed to stand up but once he did he's head started to to flip, up was down, left was right.

 He managed to stabilize himself and then he walked to the door. He hears voices on the other side. "You can't go in, I just sedated him." "I don't care, let me in." "I'm sorry miss, but I ca-" Hogen opens the door. "It's ok doc, I'm up." He says.

The doctor looks at him with surprise "but-" he stutters. "She can come in." He say again, then he makes his way back to his bed. Hogen sit down and his boss, Teresa, walks in. She walked over to his bed and stood there awkwardly. "Thank you." she says. He nod. She holds out her hand. "You probably already know, but I'm Teresa Wolve." He takes and shakes her hand. "I'm Hogen Sharp." Although her grip wasn't strong, it was extremely firm. His dad used to say 'the firmer the grip the better person they are.' Hogen smiles and releases her hand. "It's nice to meet you." Teresa smiles and takes a step back.

This was the start of a good friendship that would later evolve into something else. But first they would go through some hard times. Some extremely hard times...

 After talking for a while Teresa takes her leave. The doctor walks in. "I have some good new... and some bad news. Which would you like to know first." The doctor asks. Hogen drops his fake smile. "I-I think I already know the bad news... So let's hear the good news first..." Hogen says. The doctor gives a small nod. "Your medical bills were paid in full by the young misses father, also he has decided to fire you-" the doctor was interrupted. "How is that good news?" Hogen asks quietly. "-And he has decided to hire you as the young misses bodyguard." "... Okay. And the bad?" Hogen asks. "Your... your arm will never work again..." Hogen was silent for a moment. Then he signs "That is what I expected when I could not move my arm, but your wrong, I will be able to move my arm again, it'll just take practise." The old doctor was surprised, the only other types of people who ever had such determination in their eyes were old soldiers who went through multiple wars. But this boy never went through any wars, nor was he old. The doctor slowly nods. "I look forward to your improvement." the doctor says...