Chapter 2

We go back upstairs after chillin and listening to music and as we go back upstairs we decided we wanted to go on more water rides when we are finished we go wash up and then we get redressed. Me and Britt decided to wear our dresses and Dom and the other girls wore shorts and other shit so we go down stairs and we sit at a table that is decorated with pink and silver decorations. It looked so beautiful and her cake looked hella lit. I had sat in between Britt and Tyra we ate chicken fingers,fries,and pizza I enjoyed all of it cuz everyone that knows me knows I love food sooo much . After a few minutes we decide to turn on music it was so much fun listening to it ,dancing to it we really enjoyed our selves. Then we sang happy birthday and afterwards she turned on the song "Moment for Life". Me and Andreá sang it to the top of our lungs with the other girls I had sooo much fun. But I got sad cuz I knew it was going to be a while until I seen my sisters again. Still Bethany a no show ,so of course my sister was hurting cuz she wanted her girlfriend there with her. Next day came and I packed all my belongings and we go back to the water park one last time and soon we get a call Domnique's mom was here so we went to get dressed, and got our things, and said bye to our new sisters. We were both very sad. They drove me all they way back to Jersey City where our church is because that day was a sunday. They had a short service at church and I had went home happy but sad missing my sisters all of them.