Chapter 5

We get all of our shit and we get out of the car and head toward our hotel room . All the girls wanted to eat first then go swimming. So we ate talked and headed toward the pool everyone was getting along very well . I was so excited to see my sisters.I had missed them soo fucking much . After we were finish playing in the pool and jecuzy . We went back upstairs and Sarena and Brittany was on there way. A few minutes passed and they were here I was sooo happy they told me they are on the elevator . Bam they were here in front of me after months and months and months of not seeing them I missed them so much we talked about soo much and they caught me up on they lives. Brittany was taking to multiple niggas I couldn't keep count but her forever was Hayden a boy that lived in my town of East Lemon . He was cute . But my cousin sage seen Sarena and developed a crush on her and vice versa. So me being I set that shit tf up .But Sarena informed me she was talking to a chick named Parris they said I knew her I mean I did but I ain't like the bitch so I ain't care. While Britt was at my party she FaceTimed the girl and she asked why wasn't she invited I said "next time Parris " but I really wanted to say when I don't like you, I don't even know you like that . So the next day comes and the real party happened my mom came around three, I ain't care I was happy she was there half the time we swam other half we FaceTime Parris or Hayden. My decorations had me in awe . My cake had my heart captured. I was so happy. We had our own little room and we played music while we shakes our asses and we played truth or dare a lot of lesbo shit happened. Can y'all believe I kissed my sister, shit was low key poppin. We ate, danced,partied and slept of course y'all know me. Next morning I asked who was coming home with me,my cousins ,sister and I and Britt and Sarena said they wanted to come. They came and we found shit on the floor from my doggy . They laughed and I was highly pissed. So I recived money for my birthday and I wanted my hair done. Sarena does hair really well so she offered to do so. Her,Britt,and I oh yeah and my cousins and sister went to the hair store. I brought all the utincles for my hair. We get back home to my house and Serena gets started on my hair. I thought it was going to take awhile but it surprisingly didn't.My shit was look hella nice and while we was at my house Parris and Hayden said they was coming over and if we wanted to smoke. So of course the baby hoes being the baby hoes said sure. So Serena rushed to finish my hair Woah woah did I tell y'all bout this nigga Raheem yeah him he was a dancer Chocolate, tats, braces.. God those braces.I seen him at rite aid a few days prior to my party he tried to holla at sage but she nor I was with it . We left and I went home. Next day I'm walking home from school and I see him on the porch and he looks up and says hey I said hey with my baby voice so many people say I have , and continued to walk home. I go home then go to the store with my sister and cousin as I come back I see him again this time he really looked at me I ain't mind I thought he looked good. I get back in the house and went to take a shower. While I was in the bathroom my cousin safe and sister Kehlani bunbared the bathroom to tell me this nigga was looking for me. I was shocked I thought I was ugly but him .. him someone who all the girls wanted who looked good as fuck wanted to talk to me . We talked that night I seen him and seen his last l sister I meat one time his boy and his boy's girlfriend was arguing. But yeah he said he had seen me and is friend said he could get me he said that he said he could before him I guess he did he asked for my number and I gave it to him. He texted that night we talked and he actually cared about knowing me he woke me up with a nice ass good morning text and asked if I could see him that morning I said quickly because I have school. I walked quickly to see him mind y'all he lived two houses down from me.