Chapter 10

That week I had started to talk to him again .. yeah the nigga that tried to talk to me that night he came in front of my house. Yeah i know what y'all saying girl you ain't learn ya lesson ... it was something about him that just had me sooo attached. That bitter sweet deadly word attached.I wanted to give it to just fuck and get it over with you know. But yet again he avoided me but did I care no . My birthday cake I was so happy 16 finally I've been waiting to turn it fir the longest . That week I had seen him and I had started taking to this boy named Tyler he was so chillin . Yeah but see the thing is he talk d to my sister Brittany and me doing the sister thing I cut that off. But I had brought it up to her she had told me she didn't mind cuz at this time she had a mans. So me and him talked and shit .Then we decided to smoke together. So I went out and meet him across the street did I mention he also lived in my block. We went into this building that getting build and we go up to the top floor and we go in a closet. Now it was soo cold outside and we was in a tight ass closet. He was playing music from his phone and he had his light on . And we started smoking and talking and he had brought up Brittany and we talked about her fir a while then school I ain't feel comfortable it was so awkward you know. I looked at him cuz he had such beautiful eyes ,eyes that just fucking see to your soul. Yeah those eyes and he was looking at me I don't know if he was saying in his mind why the fuck she looking at me or she's beautiful or ima fuck her up in this closet . He says to me " Seems like you wanna say something " he says as he blows smoke out his mouth . " No there's nothing I have to say " I said nervously he says too me you sure " your eyes tell a different story " . He had grabbed his car home and the light had went out I jumped and I got scared I don't know what to do so I used my hand to feel where he was. I moved close to him and that when he was like "don't tell me you scared of the dark" I replied with "yeah I am" he chuckles and says "why you scared of the dark .. ain't nothing ganna come out and bite you " he then turns of the light and says "this we don't need it". So I moved closer to him and he wraps his arms around me and says I got you don't be scared. So I looked for his lips and we kissed although my mouth was so dry I kissed him and loved it then as we kiss I tell him "no I can't" "why" "cuz I can" you scared " "yeah" I uttered but lied cuz I so wanted it. And I told him I had to gotten he had grabbed me by my punani and said you ain't gotta go and I said no I have to and we got yo and left and he told me to text him when I got home. When I got home I was freaking it was so crazy I called everyone I could think of I was so scared. I ain't k with what to do . A week goes by and Serena came back to my house we had so much fun that time. The very first day we got high with Tyler again and this time it was in his car. It was so lit I had so much fun with my sister. While we were in the hallway we tried to figure out how to get the smell out of our coats so I took mine off and when she took it off I had though maybe she was going to pretend to get in a fight , that wasn't the pan at all, so I took my hair out to make it look like it wasn't a fight but it wasn't. Yeah were crazy, we go in to the house and walk pass quickly and guess who called Hayden he was high with us. And we had pizza it was sooo good we had many slices of pizza man and was out like lights the next day. We chilled at home and turned my room around and Parris was coming over. It was so much fun cleaning and redecorating and stuff. We had got Chinese and chilled the rest of the day.