Chapter 4

So he asked me "you wanna fuck me no disrespect " I was shocked 😳 he asked me such questions. But of course my nasty self says "hell yes". I was a "wanna be freak" he told me I'm not a freak because "I was still a virgin". "Fuck that meant ",I though to myself . Damion would be so sweet to me waking me up to the sweetest shit. But I wanted Shane he was all I wanted but ... be careful what you ask for. My family reunion came around the entire time I talked to him. Spent half of the summer with my aunt and uncle talked to him all 7 days I was there .  While we was there we meet a group of boys that are unforgettable Lil Joe Bucky,Scoop,Stanley , Pookie,and Romio. They was lit we went on adventures everyday. In the woods we found hella shit my legs got scratched the fuck up. We sat by night fires listened to music and chilled. My lil cousin Jennifer had a thing for Romio . Yeah they hit shit off real nice. They kissed even before we left. But like I said be careful what you wish for. I found out he ain't even want me like that .  He was just entertaining me like so many others claimed to do. Yeah,so of course I went to Damion he was kinda like a rebound nigga I ain't care he showed me attention I loved it. He would tell me how he want to eat me out . How he would give me back shot in the shower as he kisses me down my neck and picks me up to put his dick in me and start to slow stroke me... I wish that could've all happened but it was just a fantasy just like everything else in life. School got closer and closer. Life got boring and more boring . School started to look really booty. I mean I would rarely see my bestie kelly soo for sure I knew it was ganna be ass. School comes and everything started of a k I guess I seen all my babies I love my friends they keep me smiling. One month goes by I still don't see my sisters missing them. November comes school got better , I gained a new bestie Jayda. I mean we was cool but we got really close cuz we have most classes together. I had every class with Darlene. And these new freshmen were funny as hell so shit was poppin. My little sister had started going there ,shit was poppin for her too. November kelly birthday month I had sooo much fun with her cuz she maybe the only person that bring out all my emotions including my sisters. My birthday was getting really close so I had to plan what I wanted and so was my best friend of 12 years. She was having a sweet I wanted to have one but people fucked that up for me so I had a Telly. The people I invited to it wasn't able to make my shit which was fine cuz my family was still coming but only two of my sisters were coming Brittany and Serena , Dominque couldn't make it because of track meeting. So I understood. A few days before my party Serena had told me Bethany and her was not together and that she was heart broken. I hate when my sister is hurting it hurts me as well. But I told her we getting lit at my party .Geneva,Salami,Kehlani,my little sister, Jennifer , and Sage my little cousins rode with me and my cousin Anastasia her boyfriend Jarod and Aunt MiMi. That week we had ordered my cake it looked beautiful. My mommy was coming the next day because she was working that night. In the car it felt like forever driving in that damn car ugh so I went to sleep I woke up and we were there I was so happy and excited it was my bday week .