Chapter 6

He textes me come in the back so I do we go in the basement it's dark as hell he smelled like he just woke up. I took me down these stairs and he told me how. He was really drunk the previous day and how he doesn't get high anymore, but he "smokes milds ". Nigga was funny he said come see me after school I said I can't I had to stay after school for this hunted house I was in and helping with. He said where I said at S.W.I.C.L he said yeah I gotta go there to perform he said if I see you ima do something special for you. That day I seen him I tried to hide . When the hunted house was over I was outside with Kelly this dumb irrelevant bitch and my cousin and sister I seen him I wanted to hug him he seen me he said just the girl I was looking for. I reached out for a huge he said no baby don't hug me then he says ima text you when I get home. I felt special,ladies I was being played,next day was homecoming I was sooo excited I was hyped all my bitches was coming and we was going to be turnt them was 90's the best era deadass bruh music ,movies fashion, tvshows the 90's. But yeah I was there waiting for him I seen all my sexy girls him yeah I seen him he ain't even notices me I felt like I was ugly but I ignored and continued to have fun . Yeah he seen me and acted as if he ain't know me . I shakes my ass dirty wine fuck one leg got back bitch I was hyped and having fun with my bestie and my bad bitches and my dope ass niggas . We had fun but as soon as it was over it started rain gong my pop pop was on his way to pick Kelly and I up and my phone was dead did I meant ion it was pouring outside. And I was a lil tipsy from that drink I got . Yes Kelly and I got caught in the fucking rain .I come back inside he sees me and laugh of course I flirted but had to leave cuz he was there I run to the car and got yelled at cuz of my dead phone. I got home was so happy cuz I had fun. Next day we text and he says he was working I said oh ok he talked about me getting wet in the rain I laughed he said he was looking for me to give me a ride and asked for me. Ladies I was getting played this whole time he had a girlfriend. My lil cousin told me he had a kid even.