Freaking out...

EMMA'S P.O.V 

When went up to my room Kayla looked so exited. 

So what do you wanna do? I asked her.

Um im not sure She said Hehe I'm going to intrude her to the boys..

I have an idea i told her. What is it she said 

I want you to meet the boys.. Her eyes widened OMG Yesss!!! She Shouted at me ok I guess shes really happy.We went down stars to see the guys in the living room watching t.v 

Hi Em who's that is she your friend? Niall asked

No Ni she's a teacher i brought home with i said Hahah very funny Em.he said

Oh well this is Kayla she loves One direction her favorite one is... Before i could finish she covered my mouth and took me to the corner

What was that for I told her

Well I dont want Niall knowing I like him she whispered Why i asked her?

Because it will be embarrassing him knowing i like him she said whispering again. 

Ok i wont tell Lets go back yeah? I asked and we left back to the living room. 

We went back to the living room and he heard talk which were Harry and Louis aww some Larry Romance Jk jk. 

You were saying Emma before you guys left? Niall asked

Said what? I faked not know what he was talking about. 

You know who Kayla's favorite out of the band.He said

Ohhhh Yeah she umm Likes Josh your guys Drummer I Said and i looked at her she gave my the Really thats all you got look. I gave her the yes look. 

OH ok Niall said and talked to Zayn.

Well yeah this is Kayla This is Zayn , Niall, Harry, Louis, and My dad Liam i said pointing to each one. But i think you already know them .

Ello they all said well except for niall who said Do you like Food? 

Hi and umm yeah she said happy i bet she's super talking to her favorite. 

Well we are going up to my room ok...And with that we left to our Room.

Harry's P.O.V

Do you guys really think she likes Josh or did she just not want us to know I said asking the lads

I think she doesn't want us to know? Niall said Yeah the other lads agreed

Well who do you think she likes Zayn asked. Me of course i have the most fans out of them. 

I don't know what do you think Liam? Zayn said 

mmmmm well she didn't freak out when i first met her im out. He said.

Yeah same with me Louis said. Yeah i guess she like You Or Niall Zayn said Because she didn't freak out ether. 

Probably Harry. Harry always gets the Girls. Niall said which hurt a little bit.. 

Kayla's P.O.V 

I Hope Niall doesn't find out i like him. If he dose oh well he knows its not like the end of the world who am i kidding yes it will be the end of my world..

************************************************************************************************************

A/N I UPDATED GUYS YAYAY... THERE WAS SOME KAYLA'S P.O.V I HOPE YOU LIKE KAYLA.

LOVE JACKELIN<3