Cole??

Emma's P.O.V 

I-I-I'm good nothing is wrong.I said why i was holding back my tears. 

Honey i know something is wrong Em you can tell me anything. Dani said I kinda think of her as my Mom. I don't wanna tell her about school or else she will go and tell Liam and he might take me out of that school and put me an a private school. 

Well ummm I said not know what to say. 

Is it about school? she asked how did she know? Creeeeeeppy. 

umm yeah i said quietly. 

So are you going to tell me? She asked I wont tell Liam if it's not that bad. She said again showing me a big smile. 

*AFTER THE WHOLE SCHOOL THING *

I'm glad you have a friend like Kayla to be there by your side Oh and tell me more about Cole? She asked oh Shit i told her i might like Cole? Fuck.

Well he's funny, Weird but in a good way, He has Brown hair and eyes. I told her 

Awww you and him would be a GREAT couple.She said while standing up from my bed. After she hugged me and said she wouldn't tell Liam or the boys but if something bad happens she will tell them next time.And there might be a NEXT time with her.

*Liam's P.O.V * 

We saw dani walk down the stars happy. 

Sooo whats up? Harry asked 

Well she's ok now She said. She's hiding something.

What do you mean ? Zayn asked 

No Nothing she's Ok . It's Girl stuff. She said.

Oh it's that time of month I said kinda Embarrassed i was the one who said it.

Ohh Hahahha No dani said laughing

Well i got to go byeeee she said while she gave me a kiss and then left. 

Emma's P.O.V 

After Dani left i got a text from Cole. WAIT how does he have MY number oh duhhh Kayla gave it to him .

( E= EMMA, C= COLE )

C, Hey Emma its me Cole jut wondering if your ok?

E= Oh hi Cole. yes im ok.

C= I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could hang out after school ?

E= Yeah that would be great.

C= I have to go but tomorrow after school ok.:) Xoxo Love you <3 

OMG HE SENT ME HUGS AND KISSES AND SAID LOVE YOU. FRIENDLY RIGHT??

E= Yeah bye Xoxo 

I Went down starts to see they lad playing COD= Call of Duty. I'm scared to ask dad. 

So umm Can i like umm hang out with a friend tomorrow please.? I asked dad while the boys were screaming to each other Well lets say Louis screaming to Zayn. 

FUCK YOU ZAYN YOU CHEATED. Louis said to zayn.

DID NOT LOSER I MEAN LOUIS. zayn said and they kept going..

Who? Harry asked. fuck you Harry i said I'm my head tho.

Yeah who Louis and Zayn said.

Really? I asked  Yes really. Niall said after me.

Ummmm... cole i said shyly. 

Who? I don't know any boy named Cole now do we boys?  Dad asked.

Really hes just a friend of mine nothing much we are only friends i promise. 

Umm  You ... Dad said.. I was scared of what he might say i hope he says yes. 

************************************************************************************************************

A/N HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED. SORRY KAYLA NOT MUCH OF YOU ON HER BUT I PROMISE TO PUT YOU NEXT CHAPTER.... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE PLEASE VOTE :) I WILL LOVE YOU GUYS MORE IF YOU DO... 

LOVE JACKELIN <3 <3