Why Her?

Recap....

We were going inside when Dad Was looking REALLY?! HAPPY ok? And Then I saw Her.........

Emma'sP.O.V

Her!! That little Errrrr. I HATE her. Why? Is SHE Her? Err Her out of any other girl

If She is Going to Live with us Oh Hell No I'm Leaving I don't Where but i will leave.

Em What's Wrong? Zayn asked he probily same the face was making ( Which I mean  who wouldn't my face is good looking )

Er WHY HER? I shouted looking at dad I could tell he was confused

Did he really think I would  be happy with that little devil her? Well No Liam Im Not Happy she is here. Gosh if they only knew what she did to me back in the orphanage. Gosh Should i tell them so they can take her back?

 I couldnt take it anymore I just HATE Her, So i went up to my room and Texted someone..

I looked through my contacts Mayra? No shes at Dance Class , Abe No To awkward.... Kayla.... Might as well do. 

To Kayla: 

Hey Its me Emma I knew we arnt like really friends anymore,But like do you wanna Hang? 

Kayla's P.O.V 

I was texting with Nayeli when I got a text from Emma. Wait Emma ? Aww I miss that girl. Last time i was listen to Best Song Ever last time and i started to cry because i remembered when me and Emma met. 

From Emma: 

Hey Its me Emma I knew we aren't like really friends anymore,But like do you wanna Hang? 

To Emma: 

Um Yeah and about the whole friend then can we talk about that? And where we meet up? Or do i go to your house? Or You come to Mine? 

From Emma: 

Come to my House and ok about the Us talking about our Friendship. :) 

To Emma: 

Sure Ill be there soon. :) 

I grabbed my Iphone and my Jacket and left to Emma's House Fuck my Mom if she dosent want me to talk to them I dont Care Im 14 I can do what i want. 

Emma's P.O.V 

I was waiting for Kayla while I  was waiting for her I decited to play from Music and Yes Im Addicted to Music (A/N You guys I really am ) I decited to Play Little Me from Little Mix. I Love Perrie she is my Idol and Jade too 

(Time to Play it :) ) 

 [Jade:]

She lives in the shadow of a lonely girl

Voice so quiet you don't hear a word,

Always talking but she can't be heard,

[Leigh- Anne:]

You can see there if you catch her eye,

I know she's brave but it's trapped inside,

Scared to talk but she don't know why,

Wish I knew back then

What I know now.