Pranking and Surprise?

Emma's POV

After all that Last Night. We all feel Asleep at 3:43am so we decited to go to sleep. When I woke up it was 9:32 Am so I decited to Prank the Boys.

Urgh its to early Kayla said .While Hiding in the Blankets

Ok I'll Prank them and you just Sleep. I told her.

I'm Up who's First? She asked

Umm Lou I said

Ha ok What should we do?

Markers? I asked

Yes.

After I told her that we Jumped out of the Bed and Hurried to get our supplies.

We decited we would Use the Markers on Lou, Whip cream and Feather on Niall, Ice in Pants On Harry, Makeup on Zayn and Nothing On Dad I don't wanna get in trouble.

Once we Did what we Needed to do. What we wrote on Lou said "The Wanted Rocks" And then we wrote "Love, Kayla & Em <3 " On the side of his Cheek.

Zayn Had Dark Blue Eye shadow and Eyeliner and We Painted his Lips Dark Green.

Once we were Done with all of them we Would scream really loud to wake them up and we did.

1...I mouthed to Kayla.

2... Kayla Mouthed to me

3...We both Mouthed to each other and then we Screamed.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We both screamed as hard as we could.

What's Doing On?! They all said/asked.

Me and Kayla laughed to hard.

Why are you laughing? Zayn asked.

Nothing haha Kayla said.

Um Lou what's that on your Forehead? Niall asked.

What are you talking about ? And Why do you have Whip cream?

Uhh um WHO DID THIS Lou Screamed.

Hahaha they all laughed

Um Zayn When did you start using M-Makeup? Liam Asked .

Never Why? He asked while looking himself in the mirror.

What Who? This Is Ewww. Zayn Said.

Ice? Cold, Pants Harry Screamed and was jumping up everywhere.

Emma & Kayla ?

Yeah we both said.

Care to Explain Dad said.

Um well you see.... I was Cut off by A song and Not just any Song Niall's Voice And I knew it was Kayla's phone it has all Niall's Solos in the MM Album.

Kayla's POV

Hello? I answered my phone

Honey It's Mom you have to Come home. Mom said.

Why?

Well Um you see Your Grandparents came to visit and you need to come home as Soon as Possible.

Um Ok .I said And Hung up. Why did my Grandparents have to Visit Its not like I don't like them its just I wanted to Hang out with Emma more she's Super Funny and fun and Plus Niall is there.

Emma's POV

Er um Em I have to go Kayla said.

Really? I asked her.

Yup can you give me a ride home? She asked

Sure Love let's go Dad said.

Me and Kayla went up to get her stuff and then we went to the Car.

Ok girls let's go Dad said.

After Kayla left we went back to the Flat.

*At the Flat*

Um Emma We were Think that you.......

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N CLIFFHANGER? KINDA I THINK . THERE YOU GO ANOTHER UPDATE HOPE YOU LIKE KAYLA MY WATTPAD BESTIE LOVE YA. <3 <3

YESTERDAY I WENT TO MY FRIENDS VALENTINE PARTY AND IT WAS THE BEST HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THE MAINS.

WE HAD THE BLAST WE PRANK CALLED WENT TO A PIZZA PLACE AND HUGGED RANDOM STRANGERS AND GAVE THEM THE HEART CANDIES THAT SAY THOSE VALENTINE WORDS LIKE TEXT ME . LOVE BUG AND STUFF. THE STRANGER'S PROBABLY THOUGHT KIDS THESE DAYS.

LOVE JACKELIN <3 <3

A/N P.S Should I like Ask Questions Like.....

Who is your favorite guy out of the band? ...

Love you again <3