Jealousy..

Emma's P.O.V

I was waiting for Jake so I went on twitter and there were lot of Emma please follow me so I followed some girls.After a couple of minutes doing that. Jake Texted me

From Jake <3

I'm outside. Are you coming down are do I knock? 

To Jake <3:

I'll go down be there in 5.

After I sent that I went down stars to go meet Jake outside. I think Demi is still here and I was right she was laughing with Niall on the Sofa.I was about to go out but Niall stoped me.

Where are you going? He asked.

Going out with Jake I said.

Who's Jake? Niall asked confused.

Celebrity Jake Short. I said while I headed out.

Don't be out late Ok He told me I guess he has to tell me because he is the only on home the boys went out shopping.

Hey Love. Jake said I truly fined his eyes and smile cute.

Hey I Said where are were going? I asked

Carnival He said oh yay I love carnivals. I thought.

We were going in when I noticed Cole and Nayeli holdind hands. Jake grabbed my hand and we were holding hands now he was biting his Lip. I love when guys do that. Hehe I know all you girls do..

Hi Cole and Nayeli I said when we passed them

Oh hi Emma Nayeli said

Hi cole said Not happy to see me I think.

Cole's P.O.V

Me and Nayeli were holding hands waiting for Claudia and Stephen we are doing a double date when Emma said Hi to me and Nayeli. She wasn't alone she was holding hands with this guys when I saw them I got Jealousy Emma is MINE AND ONLY MINE.

So I see you have a boyfriend? I told her I really was Mad this time I wanted to punch this guy.

Yeah he's Jake he is so fun, and sweet, caring She said while looking at him.

What does he have that I don't? Oh yeah Emma.

Emma's P.O.V

I could tell Cole was Mad and Jealous. After some rides and games we decided to go home it was 5;30. We walked to my house it was pretty hard because he won me 6 teddy bears. When we got to my house my phone went off. It played Neon lights from Demi Yes I LOVE That song..

Baby, when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
We'll be burning up like neon lights

I piked up my phone and saw Kayla was calling me. 

Hello? I said 

Hey can i sleepover im bored? She asked.

Umm yeah sure. Hurry i said 

ok bye she said Bye i said back before hanging up. 

Who was it? Jake asked 

Kayla she wanted to sleepover. I told him. 

oh well i should leave you to it bye I love you Emma he said while giving me a kis in the lips. After Jake left i walked inside the house all the lads where there except Niall and Demi so i think he went to droped he off at her house.