Chapter 1: The painful story of my life

Hi I am Jane Bloodmoon and I am fifteen years old. I am a hybrid a rare of my kind well more like I am the only one but no one cares about that they really never did. I was there when I saw my mother get beat by her mate she found a year ago. She hates me because I am the daughter of a vampire you may be think how did that happen my mom is a werewolf and a witch she was mated to a vampire, demon, angel king but my Grandfather hates vampires so he made her leave him and put a spell for her to find a new mate. I never knew why he hated them and me but I wish he told me instead of screaming it to me. Everyone says I am useless and that I am the worst mistake they ever had they wish I didn't exist. I was always get beat I still get beat I some times feel like they want me to get killed. I live in a pack called the Bloodmoons they got their names by the way they killed their enemies. My Grandfather is the alpha my mother is mated with the beta and I am the omega. I am not part of the pack because they think I am just a weakling that can't do anything but what they don't know is I'm more powerful then they are together. Bloodmoon is the original last name of my father it use to belong to the vampires now it belongs to the werewolves. When I was nine I saw my grandma get beat till her death they called me a murder. "Jane get back to work and stop writing" said mother. (Mother's point of view) ugh I don't know what I am going to do with that creature. I know I will sell her no one will miss her. She is just useless because of her my mate Sam hates me I can't let her ruin my kids and my life. I'll talk to Sam and my dad the alpha but would any man in their right mind buy her eh who cares. I'll go now to talk with them Sam, dad I have an idea that will make Jane disappear from our lives. "Say what's your idea" said Sam. That we sell her to humans or another pack I don't care. So should we sell her  father Sam agreed and the alpha said. "If she tries to end her life again yes I can't stand to see such a disappointment in this pack. Okay then it's settled she will get sold. (Back to Jane) I heard everything they said I can't believe they would sell me. What if it's a crazy person or what if it's my mate no I can never be mated I am a curse. I want to run away my brothers don't need me I raised them when I was a young creature since I am not a cub or a pup or ever had been everyone calls me a creature of death you may be wondering why because ever since I was born people in the pack died more often then usual. I think of running away or ending my life I can't live with people that hate me it's not good for my kind. I need to be somewhere were I'll be cared for and loved and finally happy.