Chapter 11: The Mystery

After the Herrera's left my father was acting strange he even started to pack his bags. A week later Jacky and him were out and gone. He said it was for a vacation but the babies haven't been born yet. So it turned out that his having a boy and a girl which is so cute. A month later we had our little girl Kally Bloodmoon. She is so beautiful with purple bluish eyes and with dark black hair light pale skin with a butterfly as a birthmark or sign. Everyone is born with a sign, mine is a heart within a heart symbolizes love and faith. It all depends on who you were meant to be. (Jack's point of view) I couldn't believe it I am finally a father of a boy. My son will grow up to be a strong young handsome man. We named him Jackson just like my little uncle Jackson. I wonder how dad's doing he just left without saying a word. "Jack honey please help me take care of the baby." I am going honey never knew a baby could be so much work. Three years later February 1st 1981 it was the kids is birthday they turned two today. (Jane's point of view) everything changed when dad left nothing has been the same the boys miss him. Everybody remembers their king no one will ever forget a great man. "Alpha there's a man and two kids out looking for you." What's their name? What do they want? "He says his name is Jason and the kids are Emily and Ethan ." Let my family come in for his the king of the vampires the ruler of this castle. Jack dad is back!!! "Really??" Yes I can't believe it we ran to where our dad was at "hey dad we missed you." Matthew and Chris both looked at him and then hugged him crying. I am sorry for the whole wolves not letting you in. "Its fine alpha Starmoon" no its not dad and you don't have to call me alpha your highness. "Fine just don't call me that again I am you'd father not your king." I couldn't believe it Ethan and Emily both look alike they are so adorable. The only difference is the eyes that shows what they are one is a full on vampire and the other one is a mix. Emily has red eyes and is full vampire and Ethan has blue eys and is like Jack and me. Where is Jacky dad? "Kids go play with your cousins go now" what's wrong dad? "Jacky died at birth she wasn't my real mate and wasn't meant to live." How wasn't she? You smelled her scent of mate. "She was jn love with me so she got a witch to put a spell on me but she didn't count on having twins even though it runs in the family. So she ended up dying the kids don't know any of that they are to young to understand what has happen.