Chapter 18: Matthew's James Son

(Justin's point) we have to get to the house before Matthew kill the last prisoner. "But how could it be Matt always seemed so sweet but he was closest to James". How come Chris no one ever explained that to me, "Matt is James son with his first and only mate he was working and I was with Matt taking care of him while she went in the dark side of the woods. She was but ally murdered by rougens they didnt leave anything they took everything and they disfigured her really bad". Oh my was he there when they got the body?" No he wasn't he heard James cry and didnt see his mother come after a few hours. Then he asked James what happened to his mom James went down hill with his depression. I told him that his mommy was looking at him from the moon and to always look up and smile when he missed her". Wow thats really sad poor Matt *James talks* "babe let's go before something bad happens to Matt come on Chris". We are going babe * they get home* "Matt where are you at?" (Matthew's point) you will die for what you did to my father you killed my mother and now you made my dad kill himself. "Matt where are you?" Uh oh no its uncle Justin, yes uncle Justin? "Where are you young man?" In the cellar "open tbat door right now Matthew James Bloodmoon" yes auntie Jane *opens door* "what are you doing down here?" Jam just checking what's down here. "Why did you kill them Matt?" because Chris they killed my dad "and you think by killing them it would bring James back? If that could happen my parents would had been alive okay" you dont know how it feels to be alone and grow up without a mother. "Yes I do they were both gone before I was three I saw them die". I am sorry Chris, uncle Justin, and auntie Jane "its okay just dont do it again its Bloodmoon now shall celebrate and drain blood now.