Chapter 16: the trap/ revenge

"Your highness the hostage has people coming to get her'. Don't worry I know let them try to get her more blood for us to shed tonight. "As you wish your highness", so she thought she can escape that easy well she thought wrong. Men to your hiding positions we have unwanted guest that will never leave this territory alive. (The unwanted guest is point) did you hear something? No its just you come on we have to get her out from this bloody dump of a pack *running in the back* you sure you don't hear anything? No bloody hell Joey let's split up see if we can find her this way, okay were do we meet at when we find her? Well back here you bafoon okay I am sorry I asked. *went their separate ways* (victim one) I hope I find her first and not them noises I am real scared of them right now. "Are you really?" Oh yes yes yes, "then let's put it to the test let's play a game shall we ready or not here we come and when we do say your prayers" *evil laughs around him* oh boy I have to run and find her before they get me. "Joey down here!!!" It's that you Sussy? "Well of course it's me you bafoon" I am sorry its just that I been chased. "Where is Jase?" I don't know we split to find you. "Ugh okay get me out quickly he can be in danger". Okay *foot steps get close* "we found you its time for you to say goodbye and your prayers". No please don't kill me *neck bones break he lays with his head twisted* oh my god Joey is dead oh no Jase is next where in the bloody hell can he be?" (Second victim) where in the bloody bell is Joey or Sussy? "Oh we have an in idea where they can be". Who's there? Show yourself this instant. "I don't think you'll like that". Where is she what did you do to them? "Oh Jase I am over here please save me oh please they are going to kill me and suck me dry then hang me". I am coming baby, hold wait how do you know all this? "Oh I heard the gaurds whisper it oh please save me". I am coming don't worry, keep talking so I can follow the sound of tour voice."Okay I am keep talking but I can't talk so loud or they'll hear me". I am here where are you at? I can't see you "I am right behind you". Oh no please no have mercy on my soul, "shut up its to late for that now you killed my papa James if he never meet you he would had still be here but you killed him and for that I shall kill you". I am sorry I didn't mean to I swear. I never thought he would suicide to break the curse on you who ever you are. "Well guess what he did because he loves us and you told him it would break it hut it didn't so you better break it or I'll break all your little pregnant girlfriend is bones". She is what? Who are you Matthew or Chris? "So we both have a curse breaks them now or she's dead". Fine I'll break it just leave her out if it please I am begging you *breaks the spell* " it better have worked or you'll watch them die, take him to the dungeon". The spell is broken please let her go I am begging you."Shut up bloody hell your getting on my last nerve", what do you want with me? I did everything you asked. "You want to know what I want from you?" Yes please tell me I'll do anything "anything you say?" Yes anything now please tell me what you bloody want? " I'll tell you I want you to kill her go on do it", I can't me instead. "No" bloody hell why not, "sorry but not sorry you said you do anything now do as I say" *turns to a demon* yes my apologize, I am sorry love I have to, "please dknf you can find another way please don't kill me *stabs twenty times* are you happy now are you?? "Not quite yet soon I'll be happy because you'll be dead as well". Where is Joey? "Oh boys you forgot to throw him in as well." No joey noo you mosntet you killed my family I'll kill you. "Let's see who kills who here this is my land not your remember that and yes I am a monster to those who hurt my family and your just paying for what you did to my papa James you should be thankful its not a living nightmare goodbye for now".