Chapter 13: Sussy has a secret

(Jason's point) I couldn't believe that Sussy is my mate it's amazing to know that I am pull again. My children will have a mom figure in their lives. She talked about her job and life and how she belongs to my daughter is pack the starmoon. "Now you tell me about yourself Jason" how does she know my name "dad we told her your name". I smiled like a teenage girl talking to her crush. I began to tell her about myself as we eat that night went by fast. "I have to go it's getting late thanks you for dinner, I'll see you next week Chris. I hope to see you again Jason" she kissed my cheek I walked her out the door and asked to see her again tomorrow. "Yes I had love to" I smile. (Sussy is point) to my car I saw him walk in his house. What an amazing night it was I looked at my phone I saw the time its late I have to get home before they see me. I got home I ran inside and locked the doors. "Hey where have you been?" It's late and you know we live outside the the Pack". I was at the alpha's house therapisting the prince and I found my mate his such an amazing man. "Who is he and where did you met him you know it could me those people". I met him in the caslte hire the king, alpha's dad and it couldn't be them I can feel it his not one of them. "What if her asks about your past huh?" I'll just tell him the truth. If he loves me and is my mate he will stay. "Well you should had obeyed the alpha about living in the pack with the rest". I don't want to cause them trouble with what I am into they have a family to think of. "You have a family as well and they are very powerful she strong do you know who they are?" Yes u do they are the starmoon pack and I know I have you and my son to worry about okay goodnight. "If only she knew what I know she probably listen". (Jason's point) so dear where do you think she lives I want to go she surprise her with flowers. "Dad she lives an hour away". How come that is far out the pack range. "I know I have talked to her but she says she is fine out there I didn't want to but she told me her brother would be there his part of the pack". What if something bad happens to her?" "We will be the first to know papa now go have fun with your mate today". Okay honey take care of the kids for me please I know they are a lot of kids for you to take care of. "Don't worry dad I got this with Justin's help it will ask be fine". I left the house to hers it's a pretty long way to go to her house I wonder why she doesn't move to the pack area. Where I'll know she is safe and her brother as well. I wonder if his a hybrid like us maybe that's why she she doesn't want to move in. Well if it's so she can because that's the whole pack just a mix of us all and it's great to.