Chapter8: the truth

I made my way to my little cave where I live no one knows where it'd at. I want to tell them but I can't. (Back to Jane) him leaving and everything he told me left us in shock. Like what did he mean thanks to me he remembered? I have so many questions to ask him. I am going to go look for him "but Jane your pregnant of our little girl" I thought about what he said. "Jane are you okay babe? Your face expression is scaring me please tell me what's wrong?" That's when it hits me our daughter is his mate!! I yelled scared. Justin hugged me "its okay babe he won't look so old he can't age no more his a vampire Noe hr will forever be twenty one years old it will be fine my love". "Yeah little sister, Lu and dad were a big age difference now she is over his age." What ages were you dad? "She was sixteen and I was twenty when we mated". I couldn't believe it my dad looked like a nineteen year old but very wise for his age. Its not bad I know that my little girl will be in good hands when she meets her mate. (Justin is point) I was do surprised to know my daughter is future mate are half cousins so its not that bad since his dead blood doesn't matter anymore honestly. I wonder were his staying I think Jack, Jason, and me are going to go look for him so Jane won't get so worried and want to go out. I really don't want to leave her alone but I guess she won't be alone because Jemmy and Jacky will be with her all three are pregnant crazy to say they are all the same months they will be like Quadruplets but different dads and moms. "I'll be going now princess don't wait up okay you need your sleep and so does the baby. I gave her a kiss and walked out with the guys "be carful you guys" all three girls told us "come back safe my handsome boys!" I always loved Jane calling me that growing up made me feel special". "I don't like it makes me feel old since I am her father". I don't mind my beautiful queen calling me that. (Jane is point) its been a month since they left to find my uncle James. Honestly I don't know what to tell my baby girl when she find out. "If jack and me were in your place we had tell him about his mate". Jemmy is having a boy and my step mom is having twins both boys. "If that was your father and me I had also tell then at a very young age. Its better now the later honey". Yes we will tell her when she turns three she will learn how to love her mate and to understand that he is no longer human so it's not so bad as humans are his blood has been gone long time ago now he drinks off other living creatures. I am so worried its been almost four months now I hope they found or he found them. Hope they are okay? And safe. They will be fine or will they be fine?