Chapter 9: we found James

Its been almost four months and we haven't found James. If only I took him when I had the chance he wouldn't had suffered so much. Jack, Justin, and me are giving up we just want to go home with our wives and unborn babies. "Honestly your highness I don't believe that he lost his memory or that he lives alone with dogs". Justin we can't give up his your um..( James is point of view) I can't believe I lied to them I must leaf never come back my brother can't know the truth about my past my little niece will suffer but its for the best that I leave they don't need me ruining their life I know what I am going to do. I'll end it all now I'll leave a letter explaining why I had to do what I did. I'll star right now "life was gran for a few years of my life I couldn't see my half twin brother and sister growing up they seemed so happy when I left." Dear family, by the time you get this I'll be dead hanging from a tree where you'll find my letter maybe with blood on it. I can't keep lying for Lu my parents never died my father did a year after Justin turned ten years old. Lu is my mother Jake is my father they both hate me. That's why Jason fought with Lu about me he thought I was his son but Lu played him and cheated on him. I ran away because Lu said he hated me to and that he was going to kill me. Lu would beat me she was ashamed of me being her son I am worthless to her. Lu's brother my uncle and yours Jane and Jack was killed at age five he was two years younger then Lu. She was always a jealous person didn't like anyone loving Chris she killed him and Jason brought him back to life but he is full of depression I tired to help him but he doesn't let me his filled with pain and if I disappear his pain will go away. My niece and nephew will both have my powers with Chris. He will be their new guardian my time has come to say goodbye. My grandparents are calling me home I am sorry everyone I have tired to fight for so long. Take good care of my Chris and Matthew they need someone that'll always be happy. They will be waiting in a little cave there's a rock covering the entrance. It will be an hour from where you find my body tell my boys I always loved them. I smell you all coming goodbye tell my boys I love them and never let them forget that. Bring back what once was mine what once was mine(spell). (Justin's point of view) something smelled bad like a bleeding body. We all ran to see what was the smell and where it was coming from? When we saw him hanging from a tree in his human form he had so many cuts like if it wasn't the first time he slit his wrists and hung himself. Jason read his letter and started to cry " get my son down from that tree we will burry him here where Hus grandparents died. We have to be quick and once we buried him we shall howl for respect and for everyone to know a brave man gave his life for others. Hurry er have to find the kids" what kids?