3. Merci

Merci's point of view

     It's been two months since I moved to Bradford England to live with my aunt after the tragedy that happened at my forever home. Those things will forever be imbedded into my mind. Connor decided to move out and live on his own, inviting me along but I declined since Aunt Sadie seemed upset at the idea. I love her, at first I didn't think she would be able to handle taking care of two teenagers who suffered from seeing such a horrific thing. But she proved wrong. She was determined to take care of us just like she was our own birth mother.

     Then there's Zayn. Zayn Malik. I met him the first day, and he was nice. To me anyways. He has been by my side, and we're dating. He said he never has done this before but with me he's willing too. Zayn Malik is a walking God. He has tattoos covering his body, a black cold piercing through his lip along with a nipple ring. Yes I've seen. He's has the bad boy vibe, meanwhile I have the girl next door vibe. He said we're perfect for each other.

   I walk down the hallway, gripping the yellow bathroom pass in my hand. I walk into the bathroom, stopping in the entrance as I hear two girls talking. The voices sound vaguely familiar. I peek in seeing Chrissy and her best friend Tegan. Chrissy runs her fingers through her long ginger hair as her green eyes stare at her reflection. She has a short black skirt on with a white crop top. Her light skin having glitter on them.

   "I don't understand what he sees in her honestly. She's a nobody. Well actually she has something very interesting about her that I found on the web." Chrissy states glancing at her friend before grabbing some lip gloss applying it to her lips. Tegan grins before she pulls her platinum blonde hair up into a pony tail. "Do tell Chris." She replied her eyebrow arched in curiosity.

   "Well the reason she moved her was because at first, her dad was dealing drugs. He was major in that business, and apparently he stopped abruptly. The guy who he was selling to hated that so he came to their house and shot the mom in the head. Then shot her dad in the arm first then the chest several times." Chrissy states turning her head to look at her best friend. My heart drops. How the hell...

    I back up before my back hits the wall. No one needs to know this. No one was supposed to know, that was supposed to be apart of the whole moving thing. To get away from all the stares and things. I feel my chest getting heavy, before I turn around. My eyes are burning with a batch of tears. I grab my phone from my pocket only to drop it. When I bend down to pick it up, I feel the tears start strolling down my cheeks. I grab my phone standing straight up before unlocking it. I scroll until I find his name.

   To Zayn 💕- Meet me at my locker.

   From Zayn 💕- Baby I'm in class what's up?

   To Zayn 💕- Please I need you.

   From Zayn 💕- I'll be there in a moment love.

    My breathe continues to be shaky as I cover my face with my hands. My parents are the main reason behind everything I do. The reason I'm nervous around people. The reason I'm cautious about certain things. The reason why I wear flower Crowns. I hear someone walking down the hallway. I turn around seeing Zayn walking towards me. When he notices my tears he frowns deeply.

   "Princess what's wrong?" He asks. When he's close enough to me I wrap my arms around him before I start crying into his chest. I feel him tense before he slowly relaxes. His arms wrap around me, his hand caressing my lower back. I feel his lips press against my hand, hearing soft whispers of sentimental things.

    After couple moments of me sobbing into his chest. I've made my way to sniffles. Zayn slowly pulls away before gripping my chin in his hand. He's caramel eyes are filled with concern and worry. He trails them over my features before he's jaw unclenches. His kisses my forehead softly before he lets out a soft sigh.

    "Would you like to tell me what happened beautiful?" He asks softly, before his fingers run through my hair careful of the crooked yellow flower crown resting against my head. I bite down on my bottom lip before motioning for us to sit on the ground in front of my locker. He nods before taking a seat patting the spot next to him.

   "I've never opened up about this to anyone. Don't interrupt me until I'm finished please." I whisper softly. Zayn nods placing his hand on my thigh as he stares at me, his full attention on me right now. I breathe out, my eyes closing as I figure out what to say. Trying to put together my thoughts but trying to make it sound not so morbid.

       "About five months ago, I was living in Cambridge England. I was happy. I had a elder sister, Laila. About a month before everything happened she killed herself sending my family in a funk. It was a horrible time Zayn. She was my best friend. That sounds pathetic but she was. A month after that, that's when the traumatic things happened. I had a cheerleading competition, my mom was taking me. Originally my dad and brother Connor were supposed to met us there. They had to go back and my dad texted me. So I asked my mom if we could turn back around and get them. She agreed since we were about fifteen minutes away. When we got back home, the front door was open. We both thought my dad forgot to close it. We walked in, and my dad was on the ground, a pool of blood covering his shoulder. A guy with a black hoodie and a mask shot him. He pointed the gun right at my mom... and shot her in the head without even thinking about it. Her blood was on me Zayn. I was so scared. Connor locked himself in the closet. The man who shot her, looked at me and pointed the gun at me. He told me to clean up the mess cause he was going to blame it on me. Before I could get the towel to clean... up my parents blood. I heard another bang. Then another. Then another. I rush back into the living room, blood is coming out of my dads mouth as he stares at me. God... He lied there before... dying. The police came and took us away. I was so horrified." I finish, tears falling down my face so quickly, my breathing is once again uneven.

   Zayn is silent. His eyes on me. He frowns before leaning forward pressing his lips to mine. I kiss back slightly before he pulls away. His cups my face before he offers me a weak smile. "I'm sorry that happened baby girl. No one should've been through that. I'll always be here for you, no matter what happens. I promise to keep you safe, so you don't have to suffer anymore than you have." He murmurs affectionately. His lips press against my cheek.

The reason this story is going by quickly is being there will be a total of 10-15 chapters. Plus a second book depending on the ending I decided. I have three endings. Hopefully this was great. If you guys ever need to talk about anything let me know. I have made an Instagram for updates and sneak peeks. I'll also being contests and such on there if I have enough people. @wattpad.qxeenmalik < Follow (: