6. Zayn

Zayn's point of view

   "When were you going to tell me you dated Chrissy Evans?" Merci states. A look of betrayal covering her features. I frown when she asks that. I bite down on my bottom lip, before I start messing with my lip ring wondering how I want to approach this situation. Chrissy Evans is Merci's tormentor. Yet I was head over heels for the ginger girl. She was my first love... Even though I told Merci she was my first girlfriend. Merci stands in front of me. My black leather jacket wrapped around her waist.

    "How do you know?" That's the first thing I could seriously say? I watch as Merci face drops before she looks down at the ground not speaking for a couple seconds. "She told me. You didn't deny it. You lied to me." Merci states quietly. Her arms cross in front of her. I sigh running my fingers through my hair before looking at the beautiful girl standing in front of her. Her shoulders are slouched, her dimples not showing anymore.

    "Baby girl you don't know the full story. It's complicated and I planned on telling you... sometime or another. If you want, we can walk out of here and go sit in my car and you can ask me about it. I rather not talk about it in here." I state softly. Merci looks around before her eyes finally fall on me. That's when I see the emotions swirling behind her eyes. Her usually bright and happy eyes are clouded with betrayal just like her features on her face. Merci simply nods. I go to grab her hand but she moves away before walking in front of me out of the doors.

    We get to my car. She climbs into the passenger seat and I into the drivers seat. I don't say a word waiting for her to speak. "How long did you two date Zayn?" She asks softly. I lean back in my seat my hands resting on the steering wheel. "Two years. Give or take." I state softly. She merrily nods before she picks at an invisible thread on her capris.

   "Explain your relationship to me." She states. I blink the memories flooding in my mind. I nod before biting down on my bottom lip. "I was sixteen when I met her. She was sixteen also. She wasn't the usual bitch she is now. She was sweet and loving. She had ginger hair and freckles. She now covers up. She was beautiful at the time. I met her during pe once. I accidentally hit her in the head with the volleyball. I apologized, and we went out after school for coffee. She told me that she loved school, it was her escape from her father and step mother. I met her parents, her step mother was a snobby slut. We dated throughout my sophomore and junior year. I was in love with her.. I thought she was the one. The last day of my junior year, she embarrassed me so bad. She announced to everyone that she didn't love me and she was secretly seeing someone behind my back. I was so heartbroken. I vowed never to get into another relationship. That's when I met you." I state concluding my tales, avoiding the topic on why she decided to dump me.

    Merci is silent for a moment before her hands falls to mine. She intertwines our fingers together. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have forced you to open up about that. I guess I was jealous..." Merci states quietly. I let out a quiet laugh before bringing her hand to my lips kissing it softly. "I don't think I have to worry about you leaving me. Hopefully." I state softly looking over at her. She giggles softly shaking her head.

   "No. You're stuck with me." Merci states. I grin when she says that. "I think you should come over to mine..." I state softly my eyes roaming her face before I bite down on my bottom lip not wanting that to happen, and for her to meet my father.... "Better yet that's not a very good idea... Maybe we should go back to class. Education is very important." I state with a slightly chuckle.

    "Alright. Just know you can tell me anything baby." She replied softly looking at me. I smile gently, before I tilt my head to the side. "Yeah I know princess. Don't worry about it." I murmur softly.

   A/N- This section of the book is very crucial to read. It's about Zayn's past with his family, and Chrissy. This book will be wrapping up in about six more chapters I believe. That's why it's moving fast. There will be a second book and it will be much longer.