Nemesis x Ayano

(A/N: There will be a small lemon/smut/s*x part on the story so prepare your eyes.)

You're more valuable than money could ever be
Nemesis x Ayano
Requested by rozy1234

"This is the school,"

"Akademi High." Nemesis heaved a sigh, a knife in her right hand. She was assigned to kill someone again, she checked her phone to see the description of her target.

"Ayano Aishi... Black hair... Black Eyes... Ponytail... Got it." Nemesis stuffed her phone back into her skirt's pocket and nodded her head. Nemesis didn't receive a picture of this 'Ayano Aishi' but Megami, her boss, gave her some things that identified her target.

Nemesis walked in the school and turned her head, left and right. She did that same thing for a while until she heard a faint sound of footsteps, Nemesis didn't hesitate to follow them, hoping it was her target.

When Nemesis was close by, the footsteps stopped. Nemesis cursed under her breath and looked for her target. "She has to be nearby, the footsteps were just here." Nemesis mumbled and looked in the hallways. While she was walking, she spotted a black-haired girl whose hair was tied to a ponytail.

"Jackpot." She silently walked behind Ayano and pinned her down, grunts escaped Ayano's lips as she tried to escape Nemesis' grip, but no avail. Nemesis looked at Ayano's face, she was the most beautiful girl she has ever seen, Nemesis almost blushed at the sight in front of her.

"You'll be getting 5000000 yen, if you kill her that is." Megami said, crossing her arms as she talked to Nemesis. "That's not enough." Nemesis looked at Megami to see her with a shocked expression. "5000000 yen is enough, Ayano kills for free while you get paid." Megami narrowed her eyebrows. "Listen, I kill for money, I don't kill for love. And, usually I get 5000000000 yen, so this is quite cheap." Nemesis said with no emotion what-so-ever. "Look, you'll kill her or not, I can always get a different assassin." Megami rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Nemesis suddenly remembered the moment, she stared at Ayano. "She is worth more than 5000000 yen!" She thought before grabbing a syringe and injected Ayano with it. Ayano's eyes began to feel heavy and she fell into a deep sleep.

-•-•-•-•-•-

Ayano's eyes flattered open as she woke up, darkness filled the area. A confused look splattered across Ayano's face.

"I see your awake." A monotone voice spoke up, startling Ayano but she didn't show it. Soon after, Nemesis walked out of the shadows, exposing herself.

"Who are you?" The question was the first thing Ayano thought of. Even though she didn't show it, Nemesis was satisfied with Ayano.

"I'm an assassin that was supposed to kill you, you can go by Nemesis." Ayano glared at the girl in front of her.

"Tch." Ayano scoffed and looked away, hating her.

"Well, I have to go now, I'll have to claim my prize." Nemesis left without another word. Ayano cursed under her breath, how can she get her target now?

-•-•-•-•-•-

Not long after, Nemesis returned, carrying some cash with her. She told Megami that she killed Ayano and she should claim her reward. Megami triumphantly gave Nemesis her reward and left.

Nemesis hummed a tune as she entered the basement, looking for Ayano. She smiled happily to see Ayano still in the tied chair.

"I'm back." Nemesis immediately removed the smile on her face when Ayano looked.

"Why am I here? You could have just killed me already. If your trying to turn me into a mindslave, I'll be happy to just kill them." Ayano spoke, her words were like venom to Nemesis' heart. No! She shouldn't fall for her! She is only a girl whose face will earn her money.

"Be happy you're still alive." Nemesis replied with the same cold voice, but it did not affect Ayano one bit.

"I'm not." Ayano said bitterly before looking away. Nemesis frowned before tracing her finger in Ayano's jaw, making Ayano flinch.

"Your face will cause me more yen than I got, you don't mind being someone's sex slave, do you?"

"F**k you." Ayano cursed, loud enough for Nemesis to hear. Nemesis nodded before going out of the basement.

-•-•-•-•-•-

A few days later, Nemesis came down with someone behind her. Ayano scoffed before cursing under her breath.

"Ayano, this is Eric. He will be using you for the day, be nice to him while you're at it." A tall man then walked next to Nemesis, he had dark brown hair and matching brown eyes. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties.

"You're right, she is beautiful." Eric licked his lips and winked at Ayano, Ayano looked away and scoffed.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you be, I'll come back when your time is over." Eric nodded and Nemesis left the basement.

Eric walked over to Ayano with a smirk, Ayano shivered as he walked closer. He stood in front in Ayano and whispered in her ear,

"I will mark you mine soon." His hot breath hit her ear.

Not long after, he began to kiss her. Ayano squeaked and looked away. He began kissing her bare neck, until he found a good spot. He began sucking and left a hickey. Ayano began crying, hot tears streamed down her face.

He looked at Ayano and frowned, "Don't cry my dear, you will be in more pleasure soon." He smirked before looking at Ayano's chest. He took of her shirt to be met with a black bra. He continued kissing her neck and he began to go lower until he was met with her bra.

His hands snake to the back of her torso to try to unclip her bra. Suddenly, he fell to the floor lifeless. Ayano looked up to see Nemesis. She looked at Eric, a knife was in his skull, made by Nemesis.

"I realised, that you're more valuable than money could ever be."