Male!Amai x Ayano

Sugar
Requested by:AndreaTheVeryBadCat

"Oh my! There's a lot of cream on your face!" Amai exclaimed, his emerald eyes staring at the black-haired girl in front of him.

"..." The girl was Ayano, she was covered in crimson blood and wielded a bloody knife on her hand. She had just finished killing Male!Osana, since he had a crush on her senpai, Taeko Yamada.

Ayano stared at Amai irritatedly as he kept pouring cream on her head.

"...Have any last words?" Amai didn't take it seriously and thought she was joking, so he laughed and said, "Can I put strawberries?" Ayano sighed and gave up as Amai went and got some strawberries. So much for killing him.

~•~•~•~•~•~

It was the next day and Ayano was just walking alone, as usual. Until yet another encounter with him happened.

"Aishi-san!" Ayano turned around to see her rival, Amai. She sighed dramatically before waving her hand, "Ohayo."

"Ohayo Aishi-san!" Amai caught up and stood in front of Ayano, holding up a small, pink bento.

"Here, this is for you." He smiled proudly, showing his bright white teeth. Ayano was about to say something until a voice was heard.

"Odayaka-san!" They both turned around to see Taeko Yamada, Ayano Aishi's Senpai. Ayano immediately froze and clasped her hands in front of chest and dazed out on how 'beautiful' her Senpai is.

"Is this for me, Odayaka-san?" Taeko asked, pointing at the pink bento that Amai held.

"No, this is for---" Before he could finish, Taeko already grabbed the bento.

"Thank you Odayaka-san! You're the best!" She thanked him and smiled before she spotted Ayano. (Yes, I made Taeko a f-girl, because I think that Taro is a f-boy.)

"Eww, you're friends with the weirdo?" Taeko scrunched her nose at the blushing female in front of her.

"She's a freak."

"Shy and a lesbian, how pathetic."

"You should be my friend instead."

"Why does she stare at us like that? Does she have---" Amai grew frustrated as she kept on babbling and couldn't hold it any longer.

"I think that's enough." Amai said sternly, nobody heard him like this, they only see him as a gentle male and nothing more. But now? He was different. Both of the black-haired girls eyes widened at his sudden change of attitude.

"You know what?! Fine! Hang out with this freak! It's your loss anyway!" Taeko then harshly gave Amai his bento back and strutted away from the two, leaving them alone.

He the snapped back and smiled at Ayano, who had an emotionless face on but had a small blush on her face.

"Are you okay?" Amai asked, resting his hand on her shoulder. She flinched in the sudden contact before smiling a smile that Amai never seen her wear before.

"Yes, I feel much better. Thank you." Amai laughed before shaking his head,

"No problem." Ayano couldn't help but blush at his smile. Maybe, just maybe, she can have a new Senpai.

Word Count: 551 words