The Beach-2

After all the fun they had, everyone was pretty tired. Jake was thinking about the day and remembered the first time they went swimming together, on the island.
He remembered how fun and mysterious it felt.How adventurous he felt when he was with them. How fun it was to swim around, watching Emma and Bronwyn race and argue about who won. How he watched Millard sneak up and grab someone's foot when they weren't looking. How Fiona and Hugh were, well, now he knows they were, flirting. How they all napped and swam on and off all day. Things were so different now. Jacob smiled, realizing how much brighter all of these people made his life. They all have him a spark. A spark that made him feel he could do anything. A spark that filled the empty feeling Grandpa's death left. Jacob smiled, tears brimming in his eyes. "How lucky I am," he thought. "How lucky." He fell asleep.

The next morning, all the children hastily ate their breakfast.  "So," Olive piped up."Can we go to the beach again, Miss Peregrine?"
"If it is okay with Mr. and Mrs. Portman." Miss Peregrine answered.
Mr. And Mrs. Portman nodded.
Jacob's parents were still adjusting to having about a dozen extra people in their home. The children mostly shared rooms, and Hugh and Fiona mostly slept in a tent near the garden, but it was still a little overwhelming.

The table full of kids burst with excitement. Everyone buzzed about the previous day.

Time skip cuz idk what to write :P

At the beach--

Bronwyn, Emma, Jacob, Hugh, Fiona, Millard,and eventually Horace all got into the waves to swim. Enoch sat under an umbrella with his organs and inspected the water for organisms. Olive and Claire waded and built sand castles. While two children raced in the waves, the other children cheered them on. In a certain race, between Hugh and Fiona, Fiona was seen pinching her eyes shut, then, bam! Hugh couldn't move. Seaweed entangled his ankles, and he stopped, laughing. "Fiona, you cheater!" Fiona swam to the finishing point, and giggled at the sight before her. Hugh was struggling to get his left foot free form the slippery seaweed. He was hopping, trying to maintain balance. With a swirl of her hand, Fiona made the seaweed coil back into the ocean. Once Hugh was free, he leapt forward and tackled Fiona. They both went down in the water, and came back up, giggling like crazy. Hugh had grabbed hold of Fiona's wrist and was tickling her. "Admit it! You're a cheater!" He shouted. Fiona was laughing too hard to respond. "O-okay!! I cheated!" She giggled. Hugh pulled her into a kiss. "Oh, get a room!"  Millard yelled. "It's my turn to race, and I'm going to win, and not make out with the other person!" Everyone laughed at Millard's response. After a while, they all got tired of racing, and decided to look for an ice cream stand. It was quite a well, peculiar sight. A child with heavy, clunky shoes, a child with Gucci under-eye bags, a girl with wild hair holding hands with a boy who has bees buzzing around him, and a few somewhat normal looking kids. They all got their ice creams, and one for Millard. After sitting in the sun for a while, it began to get late, and Miss Peregrine decided it was near time to go home. Even though it was fun, all of the children knew it was wise to go home.

Time skip until home

All of the children laid in their rooms, thinking of all the fun the day was. Enoch and Horace in their room, Millard and Jake in theirs, Emma and Bronwyn, Claire and Olive, and Hugh and Fiona in their tent near the garden. The night was peaceful, all of the children reflecting upon the day. What a wonderful day it was indeed.