Enoch Babysits-pt.2

Horace's POV

After about three minutes of standing at the door staring, Rosetta began to toddle around the house searching for something to do. Then she found Milo. Milo is a longhair Siamese cat I adopted. He relates more to Enoch, because of his attitude. Milo lays around in the couch all day.
Rosetta squealed,"Kitty!" And I could see the fear in Milo's eyes. The chase began. Enoch cringed as Rosetta grabbed Milo's tail and chased him. Enoch closed the door after Milo went in, and said to Rosetta,"Sorry, but kitty doesn't want to play."
Rosetta frowned and tugged at Enoch's pant leg. He winced, and forced a smile. Rosetta tried to get past him, but a small child against a 21 year-old man wasn't a good match. So she gave up. Then the phone rang. I walked to the kitchen and picked it up. Enoch walked behind me with a raised eyebrow and Rosalie attached to his leg.

"Hello, is this Horace Somnusson?"
"Yes, who is this?"
"This is Randy Drichen. You submitted a piece of work for the Give Me a Look contest?"
"Y-yes!"
"We need you down at ~place~ at 4:00 for a dinner and a show displaying your work, and people will vote on your and other people's work. Congratulations on making the top five."
"Th-thank you! I will come!"
"See you then, goodbye"
"Goodbye"
Click

I put the phone down and my jaw slung open. Enoch looked confused.
"That was the Randy Drichen. The person running the fashion expo I entered my work in!!! Oh my, I have to be there by four! Enoch you gotta watch Rosetta,that's a 1.5 hour drive! I gotta go!"
I rushed and grabbed my coat and keys, and Enoch looked mortified.
"You got everything, right? Okay, bye!"
I rushed out the door and left.

Third person

"Ok... it's just you and me now, I guess." I said to Rosetta. She just babbled. Ugh. This will be a long day. Enoch walked into the living room and gestured for her to come in. She walked in and plopped on the floor. Enoch grabbed the remote and switched on the baby-show channel. She looked mesmerized, so I took this opportunity to free Milo. Enoch opened the door and he cautiously came out, and then bolted to the basement. No more than fifteen minutes passed, and she was crying.

"Shshsh Rosetta what ?" Enoch babbled. She looked at him in confused awe, tears running down her face.
"Uhhh, toy? Food? No, um... ah! Diaper!" Enoch wrinkled his nose and made his way toward the diaper bag. There was several diapers and a few pairs of training underwear. Enoch mentally said "Why bother." And grabbed a diaper.
Three minutes and five diapers later, Rosetta was clean and happy. Enoch scrubbed his hands thoroughly, and dried them. Rosetta started giggling like crazy. Enoch had dropped the hand towel on the floor. He picked it up, and she watched him, amazed. Enoch was slightly amused by this. He draped the towel over Rosetta's head. She laughed, and threw it off. Enoch made a surprised face, and the game repeated. Ten minutes had passed, and they both had tears in their eyes from laughing too much. Milo had wandered out, and Enoch was getting used to this whole baby-humor thing, so he picked Milo up. He held him like a small superhero, and made some action noises.
"Neeeeyyyooowwww here comes super cat!"
This was a major hit with Rosetta. She uttered a faint "kitty" and laughed. They continued with games like this the whole night. Before they knew it, it was time for dinner. Hugh and Fiona had sent along a few little meals for Rosetta. Enoch microwaved a small bowl of star-shaped chicken noodle soup, and sat her up into a high-chair. She ate across from Enoch, whom also ate soup, and made loud slurping noises to amuse Rosetta.
After dinner, Enoch got Rosetta into her yellow duckie footie pajamas. She quacked around the house for a couple minutes, and then Enoch put on a movie and they both watched it.

Time  skip to about 8:45

Horace arrived home to find a sleeping Enoch holding a cute, snoring bundle o blankets. He had a fuzzy monkey toy on his chest. They both were out cold.
"Well," Horace chuckled,"I guess today wasn't too rough." He went to the kitchen and ate the rest of the soup on the stove, and then laid down on the reclining chair to sleep.