Fun night of frights

So the week goes on and finally its friday. Ughhh i cant wait any longer! im packing my stuff for the weekend. I cant believe im actually gonna get to hang out with other people than girls from the home. So im fully packed and im waiting on my transporter to get here. Her name is Nancy and shes real sweet and all but man does she talk to much...Nancy pulls up and im off back to a slightly less nightmare of a place. home.

*Time skip* *6:30*

I get out of the van to see my grandmother standing on the porch. God, its been so long since ive seen my home. The sloped hill, the grass, the way the house is really makes me happy. I walk up and hug my grandmother and do all that shit. I mean i love her but heres the thing, she doesnt love me she just wants me for the check she gets. Shes been horrible to me. She says she loves me then turns around and says hurtful things, threatens me and then beats me. Im glad i get away from her at least for the night. So as the time hes supposed to be there draws near i get ready and have my neighbor drive me to the haunt.

*At the haunt*

So we get there and my friend, Kaylee is already there. We wait for what seems like forever for Kyle.