I. First Sight

FIRST SIGHT ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

FIRST SIGHT
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ
ᴡɪғɪ @ᴋɪᴡɪғɪʀᴜɪᴛ.

ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏᴡɪғɪ @ᴋɪᴡɪғɪʀᴜɪᴛ

POV ELSA

"Two bags of clothes."

"Check."

"Sunblock."

"Check!"

"Two caps."

"Check!"

"Sunglasses."

"Cheeeck."

"Swimming suit."

"Check check check!!!"

"Calm down Anna," I chuckled at my sister's actions.

"Are we done checking? I can't wait!"

"I guess so," I nodded.

"Alright let's go-"

"Wait! Don't you have to bring your laptop?" I asked, feeling confused of the fact that she 'forgot' to take her laptop which she has always been taking around with her, even when we went out to the grocery shop to get some food.

"I'm not taking it." She shrugged and raised an eyebrow, "What's the matter?"

"...nah."

"Let's get out of here then!" She started dragging me out of the house.

I suddenly remembered something. "You didn't kiss Papa and Mama goodbye," I tried to remind Anna.

"Never mind," she said, "Bye Papa! Bye Mama! I love you!"

A car — or I should say a minibus — was waiting outside.

"Thanks!" Anna said to the driver as we hopped onto the minibus. We chose two seats at the back of the bus afterwards. I took the one near the narrow corridor and Anna took the one near the window so she could look outside.

The trip would take about two hours so Anna told me that she would sleep for a while and asked me to wake her up when we arrived. I let her rest her head on my shoulder and watched her fall asleep.

I was a little sleepy too because I slept late last night since I needed to make sure that we've prepared everything for the camp. Therefore I was falling asleep when a wave of loud laughters ruled the whole bus.

"Oh my God are you serious? You mean you made him wear Merida's... bra? Oh my god!" was the first thing I heard coming right behind the laughters.

"I can imagine how funny Hic looks in it. Good one Rider, good one," someone added.

"Not funny. Merida didn't talk to me for a week after that," another voice came, and the person who owned that voice didn't seem too happy.

I swore I didn't want to listen to them but they're just too loud. The thing was, Anna was still in her dreams, and seemingly enjoying the ride, even though the people on the bus were really noisy.

I was considering whether I should tell them to quiet down a bit or just ignore them. I tried to neglect the sounds. Nevertheless, when I found out, I was already standing in front of the people who were still speaking really loud.

"Oh hey what can I help you?" A boy with white hair raised a single eyebrow at me and asked. I was going to tell them off but for some reason I flinched when our eyes met.

"Emm... I'm thinking if you guys could uhhh... lower the volume of your voice... a bit?" I felt a chill running through my back to the very end of the tip of my fingers as I asked.

"What will we get for doing that?" asked the white-haired boy, with a slightly taunting grin on his face.

I didn't know what to say then.

"Maybe... a kiss?" He widened his grin and slowly approached me.

I took a step back.

He took one forward.

I took another.

He grabbed my wrist and gripped tight hold onto it. The people around us were cheering.

I glared at him as his face became bigger and bigger until I felt his breath blowing on my face. The grin on his face disappeared, replaced by a warm expression that could melt almost everyone's heart, almost.

I slapped him before his lips touched mine and I rushed back to my own seat. Heat crawled up my neck and my heart was beating so fast that I was afraid that it would jump out of my chest.

"Jerk," I scolded softly and calmed down.

The bus ride felt like the longest one I've ever taken in my life.

God, what would happen at the summer camp after this?

Author's Note:
Hi everyone.
Welcome to the first chapter of my first story.
So basically this book is about summer camp, as you can see in the title of the book. I'll write fun things that happen at the camp and the story will slowly go on track. And of course it includes ships. :D

Also, feel free to remind me of the grammar mistakes and stuffs. I'd appreciate that.
Anyway, thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in the next update. ^^

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

VoteCommentFollowShare