II. Getting Settled

GETTING SETTLEDᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

GETTING SETTLED
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ
ᴡɪғɪ @ᴋɪᴡɪғɪʀᴜɪᴛ.

ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏᴡɪғɪ @ᴋɪᴡɪғɪʀᴜɪᴛ

POV Anna

"Anna, we're here," came Elsa's voice. I slowly opened my eyes and realised that the bus has stopped.

It took me a few seconds before I yelled and stood up from my seat, "Alright let's go!"

"Yea, c'mon," said Elsa as she grabbed my hand and got down the bus with our luggages and bags. Her hand was colder than usual, even though it has always been.

"Elsa, are you alright?" I asked when I discovered that her face was really pale.

She nodded quickly and started catching up with the people who had also just gotten off the bus. The moment gave me a feeling that she was avoiding me, but I wasn't sure. Should I ask her?

"Did I uhh... sort of missed something?" I tried to ask without offending her.

She remained silent for a while, perhaps hoping that I would give up on the answer, but I was still waiting for her reply. She exhaled after feeling that I wouldn't give up easily and spoke, "Don't sorry Anna. It's nothing. I'm alright, absolutely alright."

Well that's a 'I'm so not alright Anna please help me'. I wasn't that stupid to actually expect her to tell me the truth, I chuckled to myself.

"Let me help you," I smiled at her. A shock expression appeared on her face until my hand reached out to get one bag of clothes from her. "Let me help you take this," I said again, as if I was trying to make clear of something she just got wrong from me.

She seemed like she has just gotten away from a dangerous situation and sighed in secret. Little did she know, I caught everything, every single detail, in my eye.

The sun was setting when we've finally settled everything down and knew the locations of some basic facilities at the campsite.

"You're going to share a cabin with some other girls at your age throughout the whole summer until you leave," said the camp instructor as she led us to the area where some cabins stood.

We've soon reached the area. Cabins were on both sides of the path. All of them were built in wood and painted with different colours, which made the place look colourful and magical.

"I love these cabins!" I squealed softly, followed by Elsa's little laughter.

"Alright girls, this will be your cabin from now on," the instructor stopped in front of a purple cabin and informed us. She then used a key to open the door and let us in. "Your roommates will be here by tomorrow night and you girls could meet and introduce yourself to each other soon," she added.

"You mean they're still not here yet?" I asked.

"Yep, some campers are still entering the campsite tonight and tomorrow. So they may be here anytime soon," the instructor gave us a warm smile, "Anyway, whenever you're allowed to go back to your cabin, it means that it's free time. So have fun, sleep well, and please report to the canteen between eight and ten o'clock in the morning for breakfast."

"Also, you'll be provided with breakfast, lunch and dinner this week but starting from next week there will be a new arrangements and that will be included in the talk after the breakfast. Therefore, be sure to be at the lobby of the office cabin in the camp at half past ten tomorrow after breakfast. Any more questions?" She continued.

I turned to look at Elsa and she shook her head.

"Nope, thanks for today," I replied to the instructor and she left the cabin afterwards.

The cabin had three identical bedrooms in total. I thought two people share one since there were two beds in each room. Elsa and I decided to share one with each other so we started unpacking our luggages and placed them in our room. The room had only a small wardrobe and we tried to fit all our clothes in, while we left other things in our bags on the floor.

We already had dinner before we came to the cabin so we spent the night on the small staircase outside our cabin gazing at the stars and praising how amazing the night sky looked before we went to bed.

Tomorrow's going to be a long day.

Author's Note:
Hi guys. Welcome to the second chapter.
Did you enjoy the update? Well, the summer camp will officially start from the next chapter so stay tuned to read their summer camp life!

(ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏɴ ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ.ᴄᴏᴍ.
ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.)

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

Feel free to remind me of the grammar mistakes and stuffs. I'd appreciate that.
Anyway, thank you soooooo much for reading and I'll see you soon. ;D

 ;D