IV. 'Somewhere Beautiful'

'SOMEWHERE BEAUTIFUL'ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ
ᴡɪғɪ @ᴋɪᴡɪғɪʀᴜɪᴛ.

ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏᴡɪғɪ @ᴋɪᴡɪғɪʀᴜɪᴛ

POV Elsa

"What-are-you-doing!?" I kept swinging my hand trying to be released from his grip but his palm wrapped closely to my wrist and seemed to have no purpose of letting go. "Are you mad? Let go!" I yelled at his back again.

"Shut up!" He answered this time, finally, and tightened his grip.

"Where are you taking me?" I had no choice but to let him drag me down the stairs and take me to wherever he wanted to. But still I felt like I had the right to know where we were now heading to.

"You'll know when we arrive," he replied.

I stopped walking suddenly, as a result of forcing him backwards and causing him to almost fall over. He stared at me when he could balance properly again.

"Let go," I took a glance at where he grabbed my wrist and demanded strongly.

"We'll stand here then," he looked away and exhaled.

I remained silent for quite some time. "What do you want?" and asked.

"You mean what do I want now? I want you to follow me and stop trying to escape," he clicked his tongue and turned to glue his eyes on me.

"But I don't even know you!" I pointed out.

"I'm Jackson Overland Frost. Everyone, well most of my friends, calls me Jack. I am a male, obviously, and I like the colour blue, which is rather obvious too considering the fact that I'm wearing and using a lot of things blue now. I'm handsome, as you can see and I like you," he started talking really quickly and added after a few seconds of pauses, "In the way how a boy like a girl, not creepily though."

"I never said I wanted to know about you before," I rolled my eyes.

"Does that mean you're willing to now?" He leans closer.

"Oh sadly not," I rolled my eyes again and pushed him away. He does look pretty... well, handsome, but it doesn't give me any good impression of him. I thought that would probably be stuck at the jerk I first met on the bus to the summer camp when I was 15.

"But you just did. Anyway, you'll still have to come with me, or you'd like us just stand here until I'd let you go?" He asked.

"Which is never!" I frowned.

"Yep. You'd better come with me then," he shrugged and started dragging me out of the building again. I felt annoyed since his strength was much bigger than me and his hand was gripping so tightly on my wrist that it's starting to feel a bit painful. Later I gave up pulling myself back and he led me to a dark blue Ferrari.

"In you go m'lady," he opened the door on the side of the seat beside the driver's one and offered me a hand to help me in.

"Before I'm going in, tell me where you want to take me," I asked politely this time.

"Somewhere beautiful, where I think you'll like," he smiled warmly.

I sighed, "Alright."

And then I just let him drive me to 'somewhere beautiful'. Something's probably wrong with me.

Author's Note:Ok this is trash again

Author's Note:
Ok this is trash again. xOx

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

Feel free to remind me of the grammar mistakes and stuffs. I'd appreciate that.
Thanks for reading!