Chapter 15

Tiffany's POV

It was just black, but I could still hear noise. I heard them kicking my family out, testing me, the beeping of the machine I'm hooked up too. Although all I wanted was my mom to hug me and be with me. I was scared of Not ever waking up. For them I'd be dying, and right now they probably think I'm dying. Which to be honest is really scary to think about. I need in my heart I wouldn't be going anywhere though.
   Once they managed to get my family out of the room, they started to hook me up to even more fluids like numbing me. I was put to sleep.

Quentin's POV

   They had just recently kicked us out of Tiffany's room. I'm worried about her, I feel like it was somewhat my fault. I didn't answer my phone, I was throwing my self at the next red cup full of beer.
   I'm scared that it might have been so serious that she will be in here for a really long time, asleep. Meaning none of us get to hear her voice once more.

Tanner's POV

  I couldn't stop picturing Tiffany without cuts
and bruises on her arms. I wanted her in my arms, safe where I knew she couldn't get hurt.

Sorry for such a small chapter guys, I haven't really had a lot of time but I hope you enjoyed anyways. What do you guys think for a new story?