Chapter 21

"dad?" I said confused. "Hi honey." He said. "Why are you here?" I said confused again. "I'm here to uhm well, your "6 month" break is up." He said excited. "What?." I'd forgotten that my dad said that once I move to Kansas I have six months to decide we're I want to stay till I'm 18. Do I go with my dad in Montana? Or do I stay with my mom in Kansas.
"So I'm here to pick you up." "But what if I don't want to leave? I've met some really cool people here." "But don't you think that Maddie and Kaitlyn want too see you?" "Well yeah, but what about My friends here too." "I miss them but I can't just abandon everybody here." "You're not abandoning them by coming home." "I kind of am though"I said. "You need to realize that this isn't your home." "Well since you want to start another family with your "new" wife, this is my home. Wether you like it or not. Maddie and Kaitlyn can come visit, and I can come visit them." "What do you mean? You are still my daughter, and I love you." "Yeah obviously."
I ran to my room in drowning in tears. Clearly you could tell I wasn't really pleased with the presence of my dad. He didn't even feel like a dad anymore. He was just there, with his new family. It's like he doesn't want anything to do with us. And when he asks me if I want to abandon everyone here, that actually supported me it just breaks my heart.
My mom walks in. "Hi honey"she said. "hi" "look I know you've made some really good relationships here, but I thing you should spend sometime with him." " what if I don't want to spend time with him." "It's your choice, but just saying that this chance doesn't come everyday."

Once again I'm doing short chapters but once my schedule isn't so packed I'll do em longer :)