Chapter 33

I woke up this morning in a different place that I fell asleep. I get up and go down to the kitchen and what do yea know. Tanner is actually having a polite conversation with my dad and Kayla. So I walk down there and join in.
"Morning guys!" I said.
"Morning Hun," my dad said.
"Mornin," Kayla said with a big smile.
"Morning Tiff!" Tanner said with a grin on his face.
"So watches all talking about?" I went and stood to the side of tanner's chair. Resting my hand on the back.
"Your birthday." Tanner said.
"Oh what about my birthday?" I asked.
"Oh nothing." He sounded secretive.
"Mhmmm," I smirked.
   I walked back upstairs and went and took a shower. I put some fresh clothes on. Then put my hair in a messy bun. Tanner was sitting patiently, looking at some of my photos with previous friends on my wall.
"Having fun there?" I asked.
"You've got so many friends here." He said.
"None of them are really my best friends though." I said.
"Oh you mean like me? Haha just kidding." He said.
I laughed. So once I got done, we both took my dads car and Tanner drove us to the mall. We met up with Cassidy and Chris. Cassidy was a really big fan of Tanner's so she wouldn't stop looking at him. It was kind of funny.
I got a few things but I didn't get a lot because I was with four people that don't want to go into Victoria's Secret or Rue 21.
We left the mall and went and ate dinner together, at Apple Bee's. after that Cassidy and Chris left to go home. Tanner drove us back to my house and we went to my bedroom. I had gotten a text from Paris while I was eating dinner.

Paris: hey t, I've missed you. We like never talk anymore.
Me: hey P, I miss you too and yea like never. So what's up?
Paris: nothing much just wishing I could go to your house and spend the night with you.
Me: awh I wish I was their too, but at least Tanner is here.
Paris: haha yeah.
Me: well I'm gonna go to bed, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Paris: okay g'nite t.
Me: g'nite P

After that I changed in my closet to some gym shorts and a long Plaid tee. I pulled my hair out of my bun to redo it.
I turned on Big Bang Theory. Tanner had made his couch bed, I felt bad to make him sleep on the couch. I have a Queen size bed so I know that I have enough room.
"Tanner, you awake?" I asked.
"Yeah, what's up?" He answered.
"You wanna sleep on the bed?" I asked.
"Oh uhm no, I'm good thanks tiff." He said.
"Oh okay g'nite" I said.
"g'nite" he said.
The room filled with awkwardness and silence. I soon fell asleep.
I woke up the next morning.
Tomorrow was my birthday. I didn't have a plan. So I just was going to stay home. The day passed by really quick. I didn't really do anything besides talk to tanner, eat, sleep, and Watch tv.
I'd fallen asleep.