Chapter 4

I'd had finally chosen what I wanted to do. I had chosen too go with my mom. I know that my brother had chosen the same thing before me. I just couldn't let my mom go, not with just my brother. Thinking about it, she would only have my brother. No one else with her. My dad will be okay with frequent visits, and visits for Kaitlyn and Maddie of course.
  My dad has family and friends here. A new girlfriend. With her 1 kid. To be honest I kinda feel like my dad doesn't want me here. I don't want to compete with his girlfriend for attention. So I will go to where ever it is my mom is going and live with her and Tate.
    I need to tell my parents. I walk up stairs and ask my dad to come to the living room alone with Tate. "Dad, Tate. I have decided to move in with mom. I'm sorry dad but I'm to worried that mom will only have Tate. You have family, friends, your girlfriend. I'm sorry. I love you dad."
    He flashed a big smile. "Honey, I love you too. This was a very adult like decision and I hope you help keep Tate and your Mother safe" after he said that he gave me a big hug. Once he said that I felt so relived he wasn't mad, or sad.
  After that I go drive to my cousins house we're my mom moved it for the 3 months. I knocked on the door and walked in. I called for my mom I sat with her on the couch. " mom I have news. I've decided to go with you too where ever it is you are goi-"
   She paused me mid sentence and gave me a HUGE hug. " I'm so glad you decided that. I love you sweetie." "I love you too mom."

How do you feel about Tiffany's choice? Would you make the same?   -Shay