| Chapter I |

*Nagisa's POV*

Today's the 14th of February. It's Valentine's Day huh... That explains why there is a whole crowd of girls outside my classroom. Unbelievable right? Girls from other classes outside the classroom of us, the rejected? And on Valentine's Day?

"Karma! Over here!"

"KARMA-SENPAI!!!"

"Karma-san is so cool!"

Right. The most popular guy in school is in my class. Akabane Karma. Ridiculously good looking and talented. And I have a crush on him.

Yes, you got that right. I, Shiota Nagisa, a short and girly-looking guy who is most definitely not talented, has a crush on Akabane Karma.

I watched silently as Karma walked towards the squealing girls outside the classroom. Immediately, all the girls are starting to crowd around him, some trying to get his attention by tugging at his uniform, some even grabbing hold of his arms in a desperate attempt to snatch him away from the other girls. The entire scene was chaotic, you wouldn't believe that it was simply girls trying to gift their crush chocolates on Valentine's Day. It was a war between desperate schoolgirls, and Karma was unfortunately the prized possession that everybody is after.

And then there's me. I like Karma, but there isn't much that I can do about it. First of all, I'm a guy. I don't even know if Karma likes guys. Secondly, I'm basically a nobody. If he can get all the girls (or guys) he wants, why would he want me? Lastly, there are so many people out there whom he would be much better off with. He deserves so much more. I sighed and stared out of the window. If only he would look at me in that loving sort of way...

And just then, an idea popped up in my mind. What if... I pretend that I'm a girl from another class and try to get close to Karma? I do look very much like a girl, it won't be too difficult to pull it off.

And so I quickly wrote down the materials I would need and hurried to the teacher's office in search for my form teacher.