| Chapter III |

*Nagisa’s POV*

“So… You want me to get you all these items here, Nagisa-kun?”

“Yes, Koro-sensei. I need them urgently and you are the only one who can help me.”

Koro-sensei stared at the list of items questioningly, but decided not to ask anything.

“I do hope that you are not up to no good. But I trust you, Nagisa-kun. Do not disappoint me.”

And within split seconds, Koro-sensei was gone, flying around town at Mach 20, gathering the items. When he returned after what seemed like less than a minute, he passed me a bag containing the items and wished me good luck on whatever “project” I was working on. Holding the bag of items in hand, I rushed back to class to find Nakamura-san. Thankfully, she was still outside the classroom, chatting with some classmates.

“Excuse me, Nakamura-san. Can we talk for a while? Privately?”

She raised an eyebrow and replied, “Sorry but I’m afraid I do not have any chocolates prepared for you, Nagisa.”

“Ahh it’s not like that. I would like you to do me a favour. Is that alright?”

She considered it for a while before agreeing. I led her further down from the classroom where no one would be able to hear us. After making sure that I wasn’t being followed and that there wasn’t anyone around, I turned to Nakamura with a serious expression and asked,

“Will you help me dress as a girl?”

I had already prepared myself for her reaction.

“YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!”

Nakamura gave me a shocked look with eyes opened so big her eyeballs look like they could fall off any moment.

“Shh! Please, I need your help! Help me disguise as a girl.”

She had confusion written all over her face and I could sense her burning urge to know my reason for doing so. She opened her mouth as if she had wanted to say something but closed it soon after. Eventually, she sighed and replied,

“Fine. Now you owe me a favour.”

Nakamura then led me to the outside of the ladies’ washroom. After making sure that no one was in sight, she pushed me inside the washroom and into a cubicle, locking the door once we were both in it. She put down the toilet seat cover and emptied out the contents of the bag on top of it. A long black wig, some makeup and a set of our school’s female uniform. There was also a box of chocolates, but that was for the later part of the plan. Nakamura made me change into the uniform first before she proceeded with putting on the makeup and the wig. When she was done, she took a step back and marvelled at her masterpiece.

“Wow, you’re so pretty, Nagisa!” She then whistled and gave me a wink.

I was so embarrassed that I ended up blushing as red as a tomato. I quickly gathered my belongings and prepared to leave. After I have thanked her for her help, I unlocked the door and was about to leave the bathroom when i saw a certain eye-catching reflection in the mirror. I turned around and came face to face with the reflection of a beautiful petite girl with silky long black hair, eyes as blue as the sky and lips tinted in a light pink colour. I sucked in my breath when I realised; oh, that’s me.

“Hey, stop admiring your reflection! You have somewhere to be at right now, no? You better hurry up.” Nakamura said to me with a smirk.

My eyes widen in horror. Oh no! Karma, please be in class! I hurried and ran back to class. Along the way, I did notice that I was getting weird stares from my classmates but decided not to think too much about it. I slammed open the classroom door, hoping to find Karma still inside the classroom. While panting furiously, I scanned the place for a certain red haired boy and saw him staring at me.

Alright, Nagisa. There’s no turning back now.

I walked towards Karma and stood in front of him. I fished inside the bag I was holding for the box of chocolates I had gotten Koro-sensei to buy earlier and held it up for Karma. In a higher pitched voice than what my usual voice would sound like, I said, “These chocolates are for you, Karma. To be honest, I have liked you for a while now...Please go out with me!” I squeezed my eyes shut from embarrassment and hoped that I would hear the answer that I wanted to hear.

After a moment of silence, I heard,

“May I know who you are?”

I had completely forgotten about making up a fake identity! I was completely caught off guard. In panic, I quickly spat out a random name and class, praying that Karma would believe me.

“Niji Tsunayuki from class 3-A...?”

Karma pondered for a moment before smiling to himself. Then all of a sudden, he bent down, his face merely inches away from mine.

“Say...You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?”