Return and the Grand council

Welp here is the next chapter so enjoy o and before i forget the exceeds stayed at the guild and they were affected by the spell Zeref put on in his letter and you'll understand whats happening in this story.
-------------------------

NO one's POV:

As the mages of fairy tail arrived to magnolia beaten and bruised from the battle. They noticed that people in the streets starred at them as they past by. Many of them noticed Zeref being carried more like dragged by Erza. While Lucy was carried bridal style by Laxus.

When they arrived to the guild they noticed how quiet it was as Natsu busted the doors down with his goofy grin.

"Minna were back!!!" yelled Natsu not getting any responses. Levy walked up to Natsu giving him a nasty cold and if looks could kill he'll be dead by now.

"Get out of here weaklings" spatted Levy giving a smirk.

"yeah what shrimp said" followed Gajeel

"where is master" asked/demanded ERza

"oh the weakling master is gone so is Freed, Gildarts, and Cana said Bixlow staring daggers at Laxus.

    The gang that was Pire,Paine,Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Mira, Laxus, and Max with an unconscious Lucy and Zeref stepped out of the guild.

"stop right there and hand over Zeref" as the grand council stood infront of the gang.

"Sorry we can't or big sis Lucy will be devastated if we did"said gray averting the grand councils command.

"SAND STORM" yelled Max

"LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR" yelled Lexus still holding Lucy. AS their magic made a diversion they ran and hid from the council.

Lucy woke up one day later as the gang explained everything to her. Lucy summons Crux to get info on how to break the spell that Zeref put on the letter. What was said is that she had to get fur from Cerberus, a lacrima in a dragons egg and a unicorns horn. She had to go by herself or else it wouldn't work.

    Lucy ventured in search of the items that could break the spell that was placed on the guild.
-------------------
Hey so here is the rest I'm sorry for not completing it earlier I accidentally posted it before I finished while I was in school on a computer and I was in a hurry. So yeah hope u liked it and thanks for reading till next time bye guys.