Book of Fairy Tail records

5 years later:
Lucy POV:
"Lucy, Lucy look," said Natsu running to her carrying something.
"What is it Natsu,"I said starring at the thing that Natsu had in his arms.
"Look at what I found in the storage room,"said Natsu handing Lucy a book.
"The book of records!!!," I screamed holding it and getting the guilds attention.
"Well Lucy what is odd is that your name is in the first page next to Zeref,"said Natsu at the mention of Zeref everyone flinch trying to see if it's true.
"Natsu Dragneel!!!!!" Yelled master
Everyone stood still and turned to see master and by everyone I mean everyone especially Natsu
"Y.......yes.......m...master,"said Natsu stuttering
"Lucy come here,"said master
"Yes master," I said and teleported next to master everyone was shocked that I just did that they only thought I was a celestial wizard.

I looked at master and saw that he gave me a look to tell them I gave up and started talking.
Listen up guys my name is Lucky Lucy Heartfilia Vermillion and I'm not what I look like I'm actually 428 years old and ZEREF'S WIFE (at this moment everyone is shocked). Yes I know it's shocking and your actually wondering how. But actually we don't know the answer but me and my daughters don't age I'm the one who wrote the Book of Zeref. I'm called the key holder of lost memories and I know every single magic power. I was also the first ever member of FairyTail cause of my sister in law Mavis Vermillion she was Zeref's twin sister. I was the 2nd master of the guild. Well the rest is for later so thanks for listening guys.
I stopped talking when Natsu yelled and several other did to "We want to challenge you Lucy H.V."
"You Baka's you won't be able to beat or mother,"said Pire and Paine
"Challenge accepted I will battle the whole guild in one week time so everyone will get some rest,"I said teleporting in front of the guild doors where my daughters where waiting "oh and one more thing turning around to face the guild don't make a fit if I win,"I said closing the doors of the entrance behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys for the wait but here it's so hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if it is short so next chapter will be longer and it will be awesome. So bye guys.>^~^<