The FairyTail Guild Battle with Lucy and rumors

Nobody's POV:
The week flew by and they where getting ready for the battle with Lucy.
After preparations for the battle everyone took their fighting stances except for master and Lucy's daughter's cause they knew that they shouldn't interfere.
'Fire, Iron, Wind, Lighting, Dragon's Roar' started all dragon slayers hitting Lucy with a boom. As the smoke and elements surrounded where they attacked everyone thought it was finished so they turned around when suddenly....
Lucy POV:
I wasn't even ready but yet they attacked me and they herd a large boom and through the smoke and elements I saw them turned around to leave. So they are misunderstanding me suddenly I sucked everything that was surrounding me."Thanks for the meal, Guys,"I said as they all turned around and stare with wide eyes."What I told you guys you can't beat me know I got a fire in my belly!" I said patting my stomach, suddenly everyone started to attack when I suddenly teleported behind all of them and avoided their attack's.
I summoned all 12 golden keys, which made a blinding light, after vanishing their stood the zodiac to fight along Lucy.
1 hour past 50 guild mates left as the rest where injured so Lucy sent her spirits back with saying thanks for the help.
Lucy turned to the remains and put a sleeping spell to make them sleep like babies.
"Lucy, you could of put the spell on them earlier," said Master Makarov
"Where's the fun in that,"said Lucy teleporting all of them to the infirmary and using healing magic.
"They'll wake up later on, I'll come back later," said Lucy leaving the guild with her two daughters.
Night time:
Lucy, Pire and Paine walk back to the guild when they herd rumors from people around them.
"Did you hear that Zeref is back,"said a guy
"Yeah I did,"said a women
"Where did you hear that,"said Lucy with an aura surrounding her
"Um.... From a guy that went to an island and found Zeref a life,"said the woman
"N.......n.....n.....no......Ze........Zeref... You can't .......be," said Lucy shacking and walking backwards hitting a wall
On Tenrou Island:
"Yes my beloved wife I am awake and I will rule Fiore just like back then,"said someone under a tree.....
--------------------->^.^<------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed guys well I'm kinda on a writers block but I will still keep on writing.